11

11. The zombie emperor and his reserves

"Boss, Song Xici is looking at you for a long time." The system suddenly said.

Song Xici was immersed in the cold pool at this time, and his phoenix eyes were filled with water vapor because of the cold air lingering on the pool, and his indifferent temperament was greatly weakened. If it turned out to be an iceberg, but now it is the first snow, Ji Qing tilted his head and said bluntly: "Are you staring at me?"

Song Xici was stunned for a moment, then showed an untraceable smile, he said, "Yes."

Ji Qing tapped the water surface lightly with his fingers, and shivered coldly. He was like a little milk cat, with his hands around his bent legs, his chin resting on his knees, and he sat obediently by the pool, his almond eyes curious. Staring at Song Xici, he asked, "How dare you bring me here? Aren't you afraid that I will forcefully occupy this space?"

Song Xici's hair was wet, and a drop of water dripped from the tip of his hair and slid down his high browbones. He looked at Ji Qing quietly and said, "Then will you?"

Ji Qing frowned and complained in a low voice, "Your pool is too icy. If it's a hot spring, then I'll reluctantly consider murdering people."

Song Xici said softly, "Yeah." The eyes staring at Ji Qing were extremely focused.

The cold air curled up, and Song Xici's hand came out of the icy pool. He cautiously touched Ji Qing's knee with his fingertips. Seeing that Ji Qing had no resistance, Song Xici's icy hand He gently held Ji Qing's hand.

His fingers are slender, with well-defined joints, which can completely wrap Ji Qing's hand. Ji Qing looked up at Song Xici suspiciously, his eyes were full of puzzlement and daze, and he saw Song Xici took a deep breath, his eyelashes trembling a little nervously.

This was the first time Ji Qing saw Song Xici's nervous appearance.

Even the voice that was never in a hurry lost its steadiness because of the anxiety. A drop of water slid down from the opponent's jaw and splashed into the cold pool, making a crisp sound.

Then he heard Song Xici's voice, "Ji Qing, you are a zombie. There are many zombies in this world, to me, you are one of the thousands of zombies. I am a human being, and I am the countless struggling zombies. One of the doomsdays, to you, I'm just one of the food."

The hand that held him gradually tightened.

"But if I am your reserve grain, then you will keep me, and I will take care of your food and clothing with all my heart, we will be connected, and we will be inseparable from each other."

"So, please allow me to be your forever and only reserve food."

The surroundings were extremely quiet, except for the ticking of the water. The man's face is pale and handsome. He is like an elegant nobleman in the Middle Ages expressing his feelings affectionately, and like a water ghost who is not seeing the sun approaching the drowning person and whispering softly.

Ji Qing felt that he saw many complex and intense emotions in Song Xici's eyes. These emotions were too heavy, like shackles to shackle his hands and feet, and they were too complicated. Ji Qing did not want to spend a long time. time to decipher it.

He likes the first half of his life without any worries.

Ji Qing wanted to pull out his hand, but Song Xi's grip was so tight that he seemed to be using all his strength to hold it, so Ji Qing moved his fingers, but after all, he didn't struggle any more.

It was ice cubes that froze his hands. If they were pulled out by force, those seemingly hard ice cubes would also be torn apart.

His life has countless long periods, while Song Xici has only a few decades, so what Song Xici asks for forever, for him, is only a moment.

Just like, for ice, its life is winter, and his life is the reincarnation of spring, summer, autumn and winter.

Ji Qing thought that Song Xi's words should be different for him, but the weight of this difference is not particularly heavy. If it is placed on the scale, then the equivalent weight is what Ji Qing can and is willing to pay.

Ji Qing hooked the corners of his mouth, and the pear nest emerged sweetly. Such a smile was too sweet and greasy, like a fake bubble. He frowned and said, "Okay."

Song Xici's tense face relaxed, and the corners of his mouth rose slightly, as if trying to suppress his joy, but the excitement and tenderness were uncontrollably revealed from the corners of his eyes and brows. A person who usually doesn't smile, always smiles when he smiles. It will attract attention, especially for a good-looking person like Song Xici. When he is not smiling, he is restrained and gentlemanly, and his smile is full of classical tenderness and indescribable affection.

He raised Ji Qing's hand and dropped a cold kiss on the back of Ji Qing's hand.

Ji Qing let him kiss him generously. After the kiss, Ji Qing clapped his hands, raised his chin, and said proudly: "Since you also know that you are my reserve grain. Then now that you are being bullied, I will take you to find a place. go."

"Where's the lab? I took you to lift it."

Song Xici couldn't help but reached out and touched Ji Qing's little curly hair, Ji Qing glared at Song Xici and patted his hand down.

Song Xici shook his head and said, "The laboratory is inside the base, so it is difficult to enter." When Ji Qing was about to express indignantly that he could go in, he was caught off guard and pinched his face, "Don't forcefully enter, I'd be worried."

"System, why do I think Song Xici suddenly unlocked a bunch of skills?" Ji Qing, who was rubbed his face, asked in confusion.

The system eating dog food said that it was just a poor single system, and the database did not update the information on these emotional problems.

Taking advantage of Ji Qing's distraction, Song Xici pinched his face and pinched his face, and when Ji Qing glared at him, Song Xici looked upright again, he said softly, "I have a plan, do you want to hear it? "

Ji Qing said he was all ears.

"This base was originally a military base. When the end came, it became one of the largest bases in Province A. The actual person in charge of the base is a retired colonel. His name is Wang Jingjiang, a very decent old gentleman."

"There is a group of people who have been promoted to a new group of leaders because of their abilities. I guess that group of people secretly created a laboratory in the base. We just need to collect evidence and tell the top leader of the base that Okay."

"Political commissar Bai has physical evidence, and we have to send witnesses. It was originally a very difficult matter, but now we have you," Song Xici's phoenix eyes smiled and stared at Ji Qing, "I'm going to catch the bad guys, you are here Behind me, I'm not afraid of anything."