14. Song Xi's speech

Song Xici disliked his father since he was a child, because his father was rigid and strict and treated his family as subordinates.

He once kept a fold-eared cat, which was given by a classmate. The cat was naughty and broke his father's teacup. Father grabbed the inkstone from the desk and smashed it hard on his forehead.

The ink, mixed with blood, trickled down his cheeks, and he knelt on the ground and stretched out his hand to cover the folded cat's eyes.

The kitten was terrified, the hot air sprayed on his palms, the soft cat whiskers trembled, and the pink flesh claws were shaking again and again.

Later, the folded cat was given away, and Song Xici hadn't even picked the cat's name.

Holding the folded cat that day, he went into the study full of joy, sat in front of his father's desk, flipped through the ancient books he didn't understand, and wanted to pick out a few nice and elegant words from it. The white kitten was lying on the desk, and the sunlight poured down from the window lattice, dyeing the fluffy white fur on its body with a golden fringe.

Seeing that Song Xi was ignoring it, the lively kitten hooked his clothes lightly with its claws. It was so naughty, but it was unexpectedly measured. It hid its meat claws carefully, and only used pink and tender claws. The meat pad touches him.

He clearly liked the folded cat so much, but he still wanted to give it away. Because my father doesn't like it.

It was given to my brother's classmate.

The eldest brother is a very gentle person, not at all like his father. The eldest brother patted him on the back and said, don't be sad, my brother will take you to see the cat in the future, okay?

The eldest brother is such a good person, he will let him in everything. The eldest brother always says with a smile, I am the eldest son of the Song family, and I always have to take care of my brother.

He pursed his lips and smiled.

However, it seems that in his life, the happiness he has enjoyed is always short-lived.

He sat on the swing in the garden, looking at the blue sky from a distance, the birds swept away and never flew back.

The house resounded with the quarrel between the father and the mother. It turned out that the eldest brother was not the father's child.

The eldest brother had tears on his face and a gloomy face. He hurried past him. He wanted to stop the eldest brother.

However, there was no emotion in the eyes of the elder brother.

He remembered that when he was kneeling in the study that day, the sun was so bright, so warm that he wanted to cry, but it couldn't reach his heart.

Later, my father and mother divorced, and my mother left with my eldest brother. The huge Song family has only an old-fashioned and majestic father, and he stands in the shadow of his father.

He has to become very good, because his father does not allow him to be inferior to his elder brother.

So he fought hard to be great.

So he shouldn't like cats.

The time of my youth is gray, all the past is as depressing as a silent film, and occasionally a few happy memories are the existence of my father's disgust.

He used to think that he hated his father, but when the end of the world came, he grabbed the inkstone in his hand and smashed it at his father, who had turned into a zombie, only to find that his chest was very painful at that time, and it was more heartbreaking than ever. The pain of a split lung.