93

93. Did the heartthrob live stream today?

The big white tiger stretched out its paws tremblingly, clicked the download file, and sent a message to let the guards solve the matter.

Then Aldrich replied in a righteous manner: "These people are too much! They violated your rights! I have already sent someone to resolve this matter, don't be angry for this kind of person."

As if the person who saw the blood boiling before was not him.

Aldridge disappeared for a long time just now, and Ji Qing could use his toes to make up the shy look of Aldridge.

Ji Qing raised his eyebrows, raised the corners of his lips maliciously, and typed: "Mr. Hu lovely, do you know why I'm angry?"

Aldridge shyly covered his face with his paws, the vivid words flashed in his mind, he couldn't help but snorted, and he replied, "Because those words are too much description."

--Excessive, why do you say it is excessive?

Aldridge was smoking hot, staring at the line and unable to say a word, he cut and edited: "Because those descriptions are too explicit."

- No, it has nothing to do with the description, it has nothing to do with the people

--If it's someone you like, how can you not be too explicit, you just want to show more, don't you think, Mr. Tiger Lovely?

Aldrich crashed on the spot, and replied stumblingly: "It seems so."! ! !

Does he, he mean, show me, me, me? ! ahhhhhh what does this mean? !

...Hey, one of the male protagonists in the novel seems to be me, so does this mean that I hate the marshal but like to be strong?

Happy but a little sad, how to break QAQ

The big white tiger's round ears were drooping, and the tip of his tail was shaking slightly. He sniffed and asked cautiously, "What do you think of Marshal Aldrich?"

In order not to make this question appear abrupt, Da Baihu added: "Although this book wrote about you and him, I think he should not know the existence of this book, so do you feel bad about him because of this? ?"

After the big white tiger asked this sentence, his heart was raised, for fear that he would see a reply like "I have a bad feeling for him in the first place".

--Won't

The big white tiger breathed a sigh of relief, and his ears stood up happily, and when he saw the next sentence clearly, the light brain fell from his hand.

--Your Excellency the Marshal is the unparalleled hero that best fits everyone's imagination. If there is an unparalleled hero who can step on colorful clouds and marry me, it will be a perfect love story, but if there is a prosperous little cutie who can hold colorful sweets Cake comes to marry me, that's the sweetest love story

- You say yes? Mr. Cute Tiger

Those golden eyes burst out with countless bright rays of light, like the rising sun, and like a room full of gold, Aldridge picked up the light brain in a hurry, took a deep breath, and typed with trembling hands: "I'm going to do a colorful little boy now. Cookie, can you wait for me?"

"Of course you can, even if you wait a lifetime." After Ji Qing sent this sentence, she looked at Aldridge's head and said softly, "I've been waiting for you for a long time, you know?"

Naturally, Aldridge didn't know that he was now making a mess of Farlandon prison to mess with his colorful cookies.

It has been almost a week since Ji Qing's last live broadcast, and this week's new live broadcast task has not yet been completed.

Ji Qing found Aldrich's sunglasses. The sunglasses are delicate metal frames. The frames are extremely thin. The color of the lenses is a gradient, with a gray gradient in the black. When wearing it, under the illumination of the light, The sunglasses reveal a grey-purple elegance and a sense of abstinence.

Ji Qing's hair now grows to his neck. Today, he is wearing a dark black high-necked thin shirt, covering his neck tightly. He is not ready to give the barrage a chance to lick his neck. This time, in order to show off his sunglasses, Ji Qing's camera range is is the whole body.

A young man in black appeared on the screen. His clothes and hair were all black, which made his skin extremely white. Only his lips were light pink. He sat on a black chair, silent, like a painting.

Black trousers wrapped his slender legs. Because the ground was covered with a long soft blanket, he did not wear shoes. He stepped on the blanket with bare feet. The pointed, rounded, pale blue blood vessels meander into the snow-white.

It made people hold their breath and sweat.

There are a large number of gifts on the barrage, and the colorfulness is particularly lively. Because there are too many people posting barrage, Ji Qing's live broadcast room has restrictions on barrage, and only the top 1,000 people on the gift list can post barrage.

--Ah ah ah, the male god actually showed his full face!!!

- beauty crit

- I'm going to die with the sunglasses!

--This face only has QAQ in the sky

--This day, the male god finally remembered his account password

Ji Qing saw Hu Hu Shengwei's ID light up. He slightly raised the corners of his lips, and gently pushed the frame with his fingers. Endless abstinence and temptation emanated from his simple actions.

There was a barrage praising the beauty of sunglasses, and Ji Qing, who finally waited for this sentence, said, "Sunglasses are really good-looking, because the people who choose the sunglasses have good taste."

I was so excited by the flopped barrage that I fainted, and other barrages also exploded like crazy and praised the good-looking sunglasses and the taste of the people who chose them.

Because everyone thought that the sunglasses were bought by Ji Qing, they all praised them from the bottom of their hearts. Only Ji Qing and Aldridge knew the truth.

Ji Qing smiled without saying a word, and Aldrich, who was in the live broadcast room, was so happy that he almost turned into a beast. This feeling of being praised by all the rivals was really cool.

Aldrich looked at Ji Qing on the screen, looked at the other person's nose with the sunglasses he had worn on, and looked at the pear nest at the corner of the other's mouth, only to feel that the pear nest seemed to be filled with a hundred catties of sugar, causing him to drown in sweetness.

When Ji Qing waited for the barrage to boast about the sunglasses, he stretched out his fingertips and rubbed the frame lightly, and then said softly, "Mr. Tiger Lovely, everyone praises you for your good taste."

Barrage:"......"

Barrage:"???"

Barrage:"!!!"

Ah ah ah, the hatred of taking the male god is undeniable, who is the cute tiger? ! You stand up for us! Draw a knife ah ah ah ah!

A big white tiger appeared on the bed. He shyly covered his face with his claws, but his tail was shaking very fast. From the frequency of the tail shaking, you could see his shivering mood.

He stretched out his fluffy paws and typed flexibly: "As long as you like it, Mr. Ji Tiantian."

Barrage:"......"

Go away, you are called Saohu, not cute.

Is Ji Tiantian also your name? QAQ male god, did he actually call you Tiantian?

Ahhhh, pull out the knife and stab this bastard!!!