43

43. The Little Mermaid's Love Journey

Ji Qing shook the tail of the fish and slowly swam towards Nigel. His movements were soft and graceful as he swam, the blond hair hanging down on his waist was shimmering, and his flawless skin was covered in the moonlight. Layers of light. Those azure blue eyes were like the most tolerant sea, and the drooping ends of the eyes gave people a pitiful and harmless feeling.

He swam in front of Nigel, stretched out his slender hand, his fingers were slender, and his fingernails were soft pale pink. The soft finger pads touched the cold mask lightly. Ji Qing lifted the lowered hat brim. He looked at those dark green eyes softly.

"Please, Your Excellency, don't talk about yourself like that." There were soft tidal sounds all around, Ji Qing's voice was not too loud, just enough for Nigel to hear, "If eyes are the windows to a person's soul, then I look at Your Excellency eyes, as if seeing a peaceful and gentle world."

"Laughing like a cloud, soft and elegant, sad like water, a green water shrouded in fog."

Ji Qing gently lowered the brim of his raised hat, his delicate fingers carelessly touching the sea surface, he scooped up a puddle of water, drenched it on his snow-white arm, and then said softly: "As for the maliciousness of the outside world, it's like Unintentional dirt on the body." He stretched out his other hand, and drenched a little seawater on his arm, "Just wash it off, don't let the dust contaminate your eyes."

"After all, your eyes are so beautiful, aren't they?"

Nigel froze in place like a statue, motionless. Ji Qing looked up at the splendid starry sky indifferently. He suddenly realized that that person likes to say these nice things, because some people or things really need praise.

Everyone longs for praise, but to those who kneel in the dust looking for light, a few words of praise can bring enough joy to him.

Dark things wait for the light that can illuminate them before they are finally cast out.

"I haven't sang to Your Excellency yet." Ji Qing raised one hand and made several elegant and gorgeous gestures. He raised his neck, turned around in a circle, and then began to sing.

The singing is holy and gentle, like the bright moonlight shining on the traveler, and countless fish dance around Ji Qing, because Ji Qing swims beside Nigel, so the big circle formed by those fish also attracts Ji Qing. Zell is surrounded.

Ji Qing felt that Nigel should be Li Ruoyan, because he had an inexplicable affection for Nigel. His intuition told him so, and he just blew a breath into his ear at the end to see if it would turn red.

Although now is not the time to blow your ears, there will always be the right time.

After singing the last syllable, Ji Qing took Nigel's hand, and when his skin touched, he could feel Nigel's body tense. Ji Qing scooped up a puddle of water with his palm and drenched it on the back of Nigel's hand. The cold sea water dripped onto his skin, but Nigel's hand trembled as if he had been scalded by boiling water.

Ji Qing smiled and said, "Okay, Your Excellency, I have already cleaned the dirt for you."

Nigel moved his fingers unnaturally, and then slowly retracted his hand. He lowered his head, inexplicably like a student who was called up by the teacher to answer a question in class. After holding it for a long time, he said dryly, "Thank you, you The singing is very nice."

The sea breeze was slow, and the little mermaid showed a very beautiful smile, like the bright moon, he nodded and said, "Really, then I can sing to your Excellency all the time, and I am not afraid that your Excellency will get tired of listening to it."