143

The military training in high school lasted for a week. Most of the time, they stood in a military posture under the scorching sun. Ji Qing and Zhou Xiujin felt very relaxed.

After a week of military training, most of the people were blackened into coal, but Ji Qing was still white and tender, which made people wonder what sunscreen Ji Qing used.

There were many acquaintances in Ji Qing's class, including Yan Wenyou, Chen Longyu and Ye Jiyi. Yan Wenyou is black as coal, and his teeth are very white. Whenever Yan Wenyou laughs, his teeth are white enough to shoot commercials.

Yan Wenyou wailed at Ji Qing: "Why, why can't you tan at all?!"

Then he turned to look at Zhou Xiujin who had turned black: "Why, why are you so handsome even when you are black?!"

Chen Longyu walked over, stuffed a piece of dried tofu into Yan Wenyou's mouth, and said indifferently, "Stop screaming."

Ye Jiyi ran to ask the brand of sunscreen Ji Qing was using, and she vowed: "Although I turned black during high school military training, one cannot fall in the same pit twice, and I will definitely be white and tender in college!"

Ji Qing patted Ye Jiyi on the shoulder, and said deeply: "Actually, I don't use sunscreen, and I don't get sunburned by nature."

Ye Jiyi: "...Really, really?"

Ji Qing nodded and watched Ye Jiyi leave in despair.

Ji Qing smiled lightly and shook his head, he said to Zhou Xiujin, "Why everyone is looking for white skins, in fact, I think black skins are also very good-looking." Ji Qing looked Zhou Xiujin up and down, "For example, the black skin in front of me is very beautiful. Chocolate makes you want to take a bite.”

Zhou Xiujin stared at the white chocolate in front of him, feeling that he also wanted to take a bite, but it hurt and he was reluctant, so he would just lick it.

The skin of the person in front of him was as white as cow's milk, and it seemed that the folds on the milk skin could be pushed out with a gentle push of the hand. Zhou Xiujin's eyes fell on the small and round earlobe, and his Adam's apple couldn't help shaking up and down.

After the messy thoughts in his mind were over, a wave of heat enveloped Zhou Xiujin. Fortunately, the redness on Zhou Xiujin's face was not so obvious now that his skin was darkened.

The restlessness of adolescence can always lead to peculiar reverie, and this kind of divergent thoughts cannot be stopped at all. Zhou Xiujin will spurn himself every time he thinks about it, and he does not dare to have eye contact with Ji Qing at all.

Ji Qing is the flower of Gao Ling in the class. He was selected as the study committee member, but basically no one in the class dared to ask Ji Qing questions.

After Ji Qing's facial features are opened, there is a coldness that can only be viewed from a distance and cannot be played with.

Pu Xiacheng selected the class cadres in the first class, and then spent one class teaching everyone to study hard and not waste their high school career.

The curriculum and homework in high school are twice as intense as those in junior high school. Ji Qing copied the answers given by the system every day. His hands were a little sore. Every time Ji Qing was tired of copying, he couldn't help but look at Zhou Xiujin, who was sincere. "Does your head hurt?" he asked.

Zhou Xiujin is very good at writing science homework, but he will be a little tired when writing his liberal arts homework. When he is in the second division of high school, Zhou Xiujin should be able to feel like a duck to water in the ocean of learning.