70. (End)

70. My Shit Shovel Officer is Xianjun (End)

Chu Bohong said that he was going to marry Ji Qing, so he immediately started to prepare. He tossed in the Xumi Illusion for a long time, and after doing everything, a golden gate appeared in front of Ji Qing.

This is the door to Xumi's illusion.

Ji Qing opened the door and entered the house, only to see a screen, a bronze mirror, and a set of cumbersome wedding dresses. The wedding dresses were very gorgeous. The horse-faced dress, the wedding dress is full of jewels, looks radiant.

It wasn't the first time that Ji Qing wore women's clothes, but this wedding dress was a little more troublesome to wear. Ji Qing frowned at the messy clothes, took a deep breath and decided to take it off first.

Ji Qing stood behind the screen to change his clothes, he untied his belt, the white silk fell from the snow-white body, and the layers of satin fell on his ankles. Ji Qing stood on tiptoe, stepped on the white clothes with his feet, and took the He picked up the crimson wedding dress and looked at it with some distress, he thought about it and put it on casually.

The bronze mirror reflected the slender figure on the screen. I saw the hazy shadow with a very slender waist. When the slender fingers picked up the wedding dress, and the long tail swayed gently, it was like a bewildering spirit in folklore.

When wearing a skirt, Ji Qing discovered that Chu Bohong had even thoughtfully left a hole for the little tail in the skirt. Ji Qing instantly felt Chu Bohong's deep concern and love for the little tail.

Ji Qing couldn't help laughing, and he didn't know whether he was being laughed at by anger or warmly laughed at by Chu Bohong's caring level.

Ji Qing lowered his head and tied a silk belt to himself. Even though he was wearing such a heavy wedding dress, his waist was still too slender to hold.

Ji Qing finally changed her clothes and sat on the pier with five bright dazzling patterns. She pinched the red embroidered shoes with her fingers. The embroidered shoes were also covered with jewels. Ji Qing tucked Bai Nen's feet into the embroidered shoes. The size of the shoes was very suitable. , It seems that Chu Bohong usually grabs his feet, not only to kiss him, but also to pay attention to the size.

Ji Qing walked out from behind the screen, sat in front of the dressing mirror, picked up the phoenix crown, and put it on her head carefully, a little bit of jade and flowers, but the immortal face in the mirror made everything lose its color.

I saw three thousand white hair hanging down on the crimson wedding dress, and the blue eyes under the tassels were like crystal clear fresh snow. Ji Qing was wearing a plain white dress and was a fairy above the nine heavens. The red lotus, but his eyes are still as pure as a child, confusing people without knowing it.

The long wedding dress was dragging on the ground, revealing his snow-white calf, and the white and soft tail hung down on the dark red skirt, only the tip of the tail was shaking slightly.

Ji Qing picked up the hijab embroidered with acacia flowers and carefully covered her head.

When he put on his hijab, a colorful butterfly flew under his eyes, guiding Ji Qing's direction.

Ji Qing came to the beautiful sedan chair. He covered his head and couldn't see the surroundings. The colorful butterfly flew into the sedan chair, so Ji Qing lifted his skirt and put it on the sedan chair.

The golden curtain fell, and Ji Qing sat on the sedan chair. He could hear the clamor of gongs and drums around him. The sedan chair swayed, and the joy in his heart also swayed.