7

7. The zombie emperor and his reserves

Ji Qing walked to Song Xici, first checked his wound carefully, and after confirming that Song Xici had recovered, he said, "I want to eat supper today, and I want you to make it yourself."

Song Xici laughed dumbly, his smile was fleeting, "Okay."

Cao Wushang on the side went up to clean up Chen Mo's body, the room was full of corpse odor, Ji Qing leaned on Song Xici's body, carefully smelled the smell of ice and snow lingering on the other party's body, "I want to go out, this place stinks. coax."

Song Xici stood up and went out with Ji Qing. There was a hustle and bustle outside, and the teammates in the living room were fighting, which was in stark contrast to the dead silence in the room. Ji Qing obviously liked this kind of atmosphere. Going up and laughing with everyone, Song Xici stood at the door and watched them quietly.

He watched for a long time before leaving.

And Ji Qing is discussing the next time he will go out with everyone to do the task. Ji Qing said that he is a spiritual power user and can detect the location of zombies, hoping to fight side by side with everyone.

The system asked dumbfoundedly: "Boss, you don't have this ability."

Ji Qing said gently: "Silly system, don't you have it? When we fight side by side, it's up to you."

When returning to the room, Song Xici brought the supper to watch Ji Qing finish eating, then left the room to Ji Qing, and went out to find another room to sleep.

Ji Qing sat on the bed, grabbed the corner of his clothes, and looked up at Song Xici: "Why, are you worried that I will eat you in the middle of the night?"

Song Xici reached out and rubbed Ji Qing's curly hair, and after being slapped away by Ji Qing's paw, he said, "Well, if you are hungry in the middle of the night, will you eat me?"

Ji Qing thought about it seriously: "Then I will let you go to dinner quickly."

Song Xici said, "So I'm going to pick a room that's closer to the kitchen."

The next day after waking up, Song Xici dragged him out to buy clothes. While eating Song Xici's loving breakfast, Ji Qing was dragged away sleepily by Song Xici.

There is a store specializing in daily necessities in the base. Song Xi resigned to a store and walked directly to the owner. The shopkeeper had a charming face, sitting on a rattan chair and reading a book.

Song Xici's own air-conditioning, the owner felt the cold, yawned and raised his head, facing Ji Qing who was also drowsy. The shop owner didn't appear to be awake at first, and half-opened his eyes half-heartedly, then his eyes widened instantly, and he burst into a foul language: "Damn, Song Xici, where did you get this little beauty!"

The little beauty Ji Qing wiped the tears from the corners of her eyes with her fingertips, blinked her eyes, and hid behind Song Xici as if shy.

"Suddenly excited." Ji Qing said to the system.

Song Xici let out a cold air, used his iceberg face to occupy the other party's line of sight with a blank expression, and said coldly, "I picked it up."

The shop owner wailed: "Where did you pick it up, I'm going to pick it up too!"

Song Xici took out the idle book from the shopkeeper's hand and smashed it on the other's head with a bang, "Jiang Haoming, I have a business with you."

Jiang Haoming looked at Ji Qing's obviously ill-fitting clothes, and said like a fog, "Buy clothes."

Song Xici rolled up the book again and hit Jiang Haoming on the forehead. "Last time." He took out a small transparent bag containing a lab chip.