55

55. My shit shoveling officer is Xianjun

Color, desire realm.

Wild tombs and tombs, corpses everywhere, ghosts, and gusts of gloomy wind.

There is no sunlight here, and if a timid person comes in, it will be a battle between two forces, and they will almost tremble, such as the system that hugs and weeps.

"Big, big brother, are these trials so gloomy?" The system stammered: "If the hungry ghost ran out directly, I wouldn't be so scared. The current atmosphere is too depressing, and I feel that there will be a chance at any time. A hanged man jumped out."

Ji Qing nestled in Chu Bohong's arms, very comfortable. He said lazily to the system, "Silly system, isn't this the world you chose by yourself? If you are really afraid, just block it, don't force yourself."

The system ran to the shield.

Chu Bohong was very calm. He first looked down at Ji Qing in his arms. After confirming that Ji Qing was in good condition, he took out the Yunxiao sword and stepped forward steadily.

There was a skull lantern hanging on the gloomy ghost tree, and the faint ghost fire was leaking from the eye socket. Chu Bohong calmly walked through the tomb. Suddenly, a resentful female voice sounded: "Official person~" Accompanied by the voice, a Blue and white slender hands protruded from the tomb and grabbed Chu Bohong's ankle.

This is my shit shoveling officer, what are you talking about?!

Ji Qing stuck out his small head from Chu Bohong's arms, and Wang Zhi looked at the hand with contempt.

The soil was a little loose, and it looked like something was about to crawl out of the dirt.

Chu Bohong pulled out the Yunxiao Sword expressionlessly and cut off the hand.

"Ah-" A shrill scream cut through the night.

A bulge appeared in the soil in an instant, and a sinister female ghost crawled out of the grave. Her cheeks were vermilion, and the corners of her lips were scarlet, like a monster specializing in inhaling energy. Said: "Official man, you are so cruel, you even cut off the slave's hand."

The severed hand was crawling on the ground and quickly climbed onto the female ghost. Once the female ghost picked up the severed hand, it was as good as ever.

Also called the official, call your sister, call, call, this is my father and my shit shoveling officer! Do you want to die?!

The kitten's whole body stood up, showing its paws and meowing.

Chu Bohong rubbed Ji Qing's head and said softly, "Don't be afraid."

He looked at the female ghost, his eyes were cold, and the sword energy fell from the sky, directly hitting the female ghost's eyebrows.

The female ghost fell backwards, the pink mist shrouded her, the next moment, she stood up from the spot with a charming smile, hooked her fingers in her hair, and looked at Chu Bohong with a smile: "The officials don't like it. Is this the face of the slave family?"

She touched her pale face with her hand, and giggled, "That's right, officials are not those who are sick, naturally they like fresh skin."

As soon as she finished speaking, her face changed, and she turned into a peerless beauty with snow skin and jade bones. She was wearing a bellyband and a pink gauze, and she walked towards Chu Bohong gracefully. kind.

The female ghost stood beside Chu Bohong, opened her cherry mouth, and spit out a pink scented mist at him.

"Let the slave family see what your favorite woman looks like~"