89

89. Did Heartthrob live stream today?

"The 'Bull Fight' is complete, do you want to enter the next link?" The game prompt sounded, and Aldrich chose No.

The next second, Aldridge and Ji Qing appeared in the game lobby.

A new set of equipment was sent to Aldrich and Ji Qing. Aldrich was holding a set of iron armor, while Ji Qing was getting a set of cotton clothes.

Aldridge reached out and touched the blood on his hood, and asked Ji Qing, "Let's go offline first, and we'll make an appointment next time?"

Ji Qing nodded, he patted Aldridge's shoulder lightly with his hand, and then said softly, "Mr. Tiger Cute in this game is so handsome, I'm very much looking forward to the next game."

The soft feeling on his shoulders was gone, and when Aldridge reacted, the person in front of him had disappeared.

...

Ji Qing stretched and found that the courier sent by Aldridge had arrived. Ji Qing took the package into the house, opened it and saw a thermal box, as well as sunglasses and a military cap.

After playing the game for so long, Ji Qing was indeed a little hungry. He opened the insulation box and saw the pumpkin pie inside and the little white tiger placed on the pumpkin pie.

Ji Qing picked up the little white tiger and admired it carefully. Aldrich's knife work was very good, and he carved the little white tiger vividly. Maybe it was because of the painting Ji Qing's live broadcast, the little white tiger became round and round. a lot.

Ji Qing lightly tapped the little head of the little white tiger with his fingertips, a hint of slyness flashed in his eyes, he said with a smile, "You little idiot can't escape my palm."

Ji Qing put the little white tiger aside, poured himself a bottle of milk, then picked up the pumpkin pie and took a bite.

Obviously they all taste sweet and waxy, but the pumpkin pie made by Aldrich has a unique taste, which makes Ji Qing think about it. .

After eating the pumpkin pie, Ji Qing looked at the military hat and suddenly had an idea.

Ji Qing found Aldridge's coat. This coat was worn by Aldrich before, and he never took it back.

Ji Qing took a shower and put on Aldrich's coat. Apart from this coat, he never wore anything else on his body. Aldrich's military coat was a bit too big for him, and the hem reached Ji Qing's thigh. .

Beauty in uniform always creates an urge to fantasize about the body under the uniform.

Aldrich's military jacket is a deep black, with dark gold patterns on the cuffs and neckline. This military uniform is custom-made for Aldrich. When Aldrich wears it, the dark black military uniform fits him tightly, and the length is long. The trousers were directly tied into the military boots, and there was a strong abstinence from the hair to the soles of the feet.

In fact, when Ji Qing saw Aldridge in the confinement room, he had an unknown idea. He wanted to blow a breath into Aldrich's ear, and watched the other side with red ears and finally took off his military uniform. look.

Aldridge's appearance is a very handsome and abstinent appearance.

But who would have thought that such a person would have those soft and cute emojis?

As Ji Qing buttoned up, he thought about Aldridge's upright and awe-inspiring look, thinking about it, Ji Qing couldn't help lowering his head and laughing softly.

Ji Qing didn't fasten all the buttons. He specially untied the front button and put Aldrich's military cap on.

Sitting in front of a blank wall, he turned on his optical brain and called up the shooting function.