151. Zhou Xiujin side story

He had never liked a person in the first half of his long and boring life, and he didn't even know what it was like to like, so he never knew what those unnamed emotions were like.

Those unnamed flowers blooming in desolate places, those joyful joys when they sprouted, the comforting warmth when bathing in the sun, the stretching happiness when being blown by the gentle wind and drizzle, those unnamed, pink emotions, he didn't know it was at that time. like.

He always looked at each other from a distance, and a few short sentences appeared in his heart——

He was wearing a white dress today. So lovely.

He smiled, as if there were stars in his eyes.

The closest distance between me and him today is thirty meters.

...

It's all small sentences and feelings. He can't concentrate on anything. He misses that person all the time, and outlines the other person's appearance bit by bit in his heart, but he doesn't dare to appear in front of him.

Why not?

do not know.

He only knew that when he saw Ji Qing, his mood would suddenly improve. Like bitter coffee with a big spoonful of sugar suddenly added, like a rainbow after a heavy rain.

Many people yearn for the long life of space agents, but they haven't thought about one thing, everyone will feel idle in an ordinary afternoon, just a boring afternoon is so difficult to endure, so what are the longer years? Boring and boring?

But Zhou Xiujin never felt boring in the days when he was guarding Ji Qing. Time passed quickly and silently. He watched Ji Qing change from an ignorant newcomer to the owner of the floating island.

It seems that the other party just entered the main god space yesterday, and today he has become the space agent of his same class.

Zhou Xiujin saw that the mission displayed in the main god space had been completed, and he suddenly felt that a large piece of his heart was missing, as if something had been taken away by this "completed".

feeling bad.

He stretched out his hand to cover his heart in a daze, as if back to the day when the drizzle rained, he stood in the rain and remembered his mother. Yes, the pain in his chest was like this, but it was a little different from the pain now. The heart is cut like a knife, and those are now densely packed with fine needles poking into the heart.

Pain like a drizzle.

He stretched out his hand and traced the other person's face with his fingertips in the void. It was a very noble appearance with picturesque eyebrows, and he thought about that face for countless nights.

tossing and turning.

He remembered a lot of things, such as the blood-stained demon world that day, he was afraid that the hem of the person's clothes would be splattered with blood, so he protected the other person's clothes all the way. When that person beheaded all the demons, he was still in white clothes fluttering and looking clean.

Just like lotus.

It comes out of the mud without being stained, and it is clean and not demonic.

His fingertips trembled slightly, Zhou Xiujin raised his head to look at the sky, he felt that the sky should be raining, those cool raindrops would sprinkle on his face, with a bit of coolness, penetrate his limbs.

His mind was blank, he thought about a lot of things, but he didn't seem to think about anything. On the silent and lifeless floating island, he looked at the vast sea of ​​clouds surging with white waves, and suddenly understood what his feelings for Ji Qing really were.