98

98. Did the heartthrob live stream today?

After having an incomparably charming dream, Ji Qing blushed and got up. The military cap covering his face had fallen into the flowers. Ji Qing blushed and looked at the military cap surrounded by jade makeup flowers, and then became a little shy. Patted his face.

"Ah, why do you have such a messy dream." Ji Qing picked up the military cap and put it on his face, the salted fish lay flat, and quietly enjoyed the sunbathing.

Then Ji Qing couldn't help but remember the content of the dream, and he decided that he couldn't let himself be so troubled by himself.

Ji Qing opened his brain and contacted Bai Yu, and asked Bai Yu to help him introduce a clothing designer. Bai Yu did not ask Ji Qing what to do, but simply recommended a designer to Ji Qing.

The designer was a female orc. Ji Qing showed her ancient clothes and asked her if she could make this type of clothes in a short time.

The designer sent a series of exclamation marks, and then said with great excitement that she had never seen such a dress before, and felt that she was instantly filled with countless inspirations. She would hurry up and make a rougher piece of clothing first. , and more than a month to make better ready-to-wear.

At five o'clock in the afternoon, Ji Qing received the finished clothes. It was a fairy-like white robe, the lining was plain white silk, and a layer of chiffon-like gauze was added on the outside. Ji Qing changed into this suit. Afterwards, he lay down among the jade makeup flowers.

At that time, the sky was full of magnificent red glow, and the warm sunlight shone on Ji Qing's body, as if the delicate rouge was dissolved in the light.

Lilac and deep pink jade makeup flowers surrounded Ji Qing, her slender and snow-white neck was stained with flower dew, her body wrapped in silk stretched out, and her bud-like fingertips turned on the camera function of her brain.

The hem of the skirt was all over the ground, and the two long legs were exposed from the white silk, sunken in the flowers, and a crimson petal fell on the snow-white ankle.

Ji Qing was lying among the flowers, his black hair dripping down the side of his neck, his cheeks were flushed, and his delicate white face was looming among the flowers. .

Ji Qing took hundreds of photos, and then picked out the best nine photos, put together a nine-square grid and sent it to the space, and added the text: "Sleep well in the flowers~"

Aldrich, who was trying to make blueberry cookies, saw the news from Guangnao, he opened Ji Qing's space unprepared, and saw the photos Ji Qing took.

The light in the photo is charming and ambiguous, the gauze is like a smoky shark, the hand sticking out from the wide sleeve is holding the purple jade makeup flower, and the snow-white skin is translucent. That beautiful face seemed to exude an elegant and rich floral fragrance, with an unparalleled sense of softness.

This is a softness that a rude orc is completely irresistible to.

Aldrich only felt his heart beat faster in an instant, and he was fascinated. Just looking at that photo, his heart was shaking and he was dazzled.

A big white tiger appeared on the spot, he overturned the basin full of flour, and with a bang, the white fine powder fell on the ground, drenched on the body of the big white tiger, and still floated up and down in the air.

As if he had never heard of it, the big white tiger jumped onto the bed and looked at the photos stupidly, captured by this kind of beauty that he had never seen before, full of exotic and tender feelings.