84

84. Did the heartthrob live stream today?

--Ji Qing, coming to the Federal Appraisal Center

Ji Qing looked down at the message from Bai Yu and frowned.

I don't have time to play with the cerebellum, I'm not happy.

This time Ji Qing was wearing a white shirt and white pants. His hair was a little long, and his black hair was softly attached to his neck. Ji Qing pushed the broken hair from his temples behind his ears and put on a hood. He now understands why he is an amateur. I like this conservative outfit.

Because Ji Qing opened the door, he saw a group of orc guards who wanted to put their faces on their faces.

Amateurs have a fatal attraction to orcs. There are many reasons for the attraction, one is because of spiritual power.

Orcs have a manic period every year, when they have a splitting headache, and their hearts are full of bloodthirsty and murderous emotions, and some orcs even die because of their mania. When the manic period came, the orcs were also very unstable, and only the mental power of the amateurs could bring them true inner peace.

An ordinary person is medicine to an orc. Ji Qing remembered the document that Bai Yu showed him before, and the document stated that the relationship between an ordinary person and an orc was the relationship between the animal trainer and the beast. However, it is very powerful. The most powerful amateur can even use it to control many orcs, such as Ji Qing.

This time, Bai Yu asked Ji Qing to go to the Federal Appraisal Center for this reason.

Another attraction of the amateurs to the orcs is the appearance of the ordinary people. The facial features of the ordinary people are more delicate and softer than the orcs, and the skin is softer and more delicate. The voice, smell, and appearance of the ordinary people make the rude orcs have no resistance.

Ji Qing looked at the beastmen who were about to laugh in dissatisfaction, then stretched out his hand and pulled down the brim of his hat. The red-eyed driver opened the car door for Ji Qing, and then went to drive obediently. The red-eyed bunny wouldn't let Ji Qing Qing hates it, Ji Qing always feels that this little rabbit is afraid of him.

I was so afraid that he wanted to get close to him again, but as soon as I got close to me, my whole body stiffened and pretended to be dead.

"System, do you think this little rabbit looks a lot like when you used to?" Ji Qing asked with a teasing smile.

The system glanced at Sonia silently, and felt that it was not as cowardly as the other party before, it was just a little bit afraid of the boss.

"I still remember that when you first came to report in front of me, you were nervous and even reported the wrong number." Ji Qing smiled and said, "In the beginning, you didn't dare to say a word to me all day."

"Although I don't talk to me very much now, I'm not as afraid of me now as I used to." Ji Qing said slowly: "You really are the system of the youngest daughter-in-law I've ever seen."

The system, the system is so shy that the data flow is chaotic, squatting in the corner and not knowing how to answer the call.

"Hey, it's the cutest system I've ever seen." Ji Qing said the last sentence lightly, and when he heard the sound of the system rushing to the small dark room, he slowly hooked the corner of his mouth.

Sure enough, teasing the little cutie will make people feel good.

Ji Qing got out of the car in a subtly good mood and walked to Bai Yu's studio.