23

23. The Wealthy Young Master Attacks the Entertainment Circle

The first to arrive was Lu Qingzhao. It was just at sunset, and the dark red lanterns were lit one by one, as if the red sunset from the sky fell into the courtyard. Lu Qingzhao came running from the pavilion and saw Ji Qing standing in front of the railing looking at him from a distance.

People look for him thousands of Baidu. Looking back suddenly, the man was there, where the lights were dim.

Ji Qing raised his hand and waved at him, looking like a child, he said softly, "You're here."

The makeup on Lu Qingzhuo's face has not been removed, Ye Xi's makeup is to make his facial features more sharp and heroic, with sword eyebrows and star eyes, handsome to the point of being aggressive. But at this moment, there was a hint of retreat on that handsome face. Even though it was a short distance away, Lu Qingzhao stood still.

Ji Qing walked towards Lu Qingzhuo, he raised his face to look at Lu Qingzhuo, the tip of his nose almost touched Lu Qingquan's chin, and all his warm breaths fell on Lu Qingzhuo's neck.

Ji Qing looked at Lu Qingzhu quietly, his eyes were soft and shimmering, his wet eyes seemed to be filled with a slightly intoxicating wine, and the light aroma of wine floated in the air. Ji Qing blinked, he was dizzy now, so he was talking nonsense when he opened his mouth, "Why don't you talk, are you staring at me and forgetting to talk?"

Lu Qingzhuo lowered his eyes, put his hands on Ji Qing's shoulders, and said in a low voice, "It's fine, what about Mo Shuoyue?"

Ji Qing muttered dissatisfiedly, "Are you here for me or for someone else."

Lu Qingquan looked at Ji Qing with restraint, he touched Ji Qing's head soothingly, and a sentence seemed to be spit out after thinking for a long time, "I'm afraid you will be in danger, Mo Shuoyue is very dangerous. Man, we have to gather evidence first."

Ji Qing tilted her head as if thinking about the right or wrong of this sentence, and then said softly: "You lower your head, I will tell you quietly."

Lu Qingzhuo lowered his head when he heard the words, and in the next second, he was wrapped around his waist by Ji Qing and hugged him, and a soft wet kiss was placed on his ear.

Lu Qingzhuo widened his eyes in disbelief, and a chuckle came from his ears, "Yeah, the earlobes will indeed turn red."

Ji Qing raised his face, there was a thin layer of red on his face, his eyes looked extremely clear, with a layer of water light, and the dimples on the right cheek appeared sweetly, like a carefree little prince.

He reached out and tapped Lu Qingzhao's chest lightly, and asked with a smile, "Dangdang, is there anyone inside? If not, I'll come in!"

Lu Qingzhuo pursed his lips, his eyelashes trembled slightly, and there were too many unnamed feelings in his eyes, like countless meteors streaking across the dark sky, and then, Lu Qingzhuo seemed to have made up some kind of determination, he Taking a deep breath, he leaned over and kissed Ji Qing.

The dark red lantern swayed gently in the evening wind, the water lilies in the pond shrouded in a layer of light, and there was a faint echo of the piano in the courtyard, and what he kissed was the deep and shallow aroma of wine. Lu Qingzhuo deepened the kiss little by little, Ji Qing in his arms was like a kitten, and occasionally made a few soft snorts.

"Big, big brother... Liang Hankun is coming soon." The system reminded tremblingly.

Ji Qing thought for a moment with his chaotic brain in confusion, and the picture of Liang Hankun pushing his glasses with a blank face appeared in his mind, which made Ji Qing instantly shudder.