42

42. The Little Mermaid's Love Journey

Because to kill the snake demon, you need to get the tears of those who are hurt by love. Ji Qing wants to help in this matter, and can't appear too much of a vase.

He said goodbye to Nigel and swam to the palace where his suitors were staying.

There are many unwilling suitors living in the beautiful palace, and they want to move Her Royal Highness The Little Mermaid with their perseverance.

There is a handsome businessman here. He told Ji Qing that he is willing to build the most beautiful castle in the world for Ji Qing and let Ji Qing live in it. After being rejected by Ji Qing, he took out a handkerchief and wiped away the sad tears from the corners of his eyes, and then expressed affectionately that he was willing to use love to influence Ji Qing.

Anyway, in Ji Qing's impression, this businessman is a strange man with a particularly low tear point. Xizi holds his heart and tears in his eyes at every turn. It should be easy to shed a bottle of tears.

Ji Qing called out the businessman and called out his name at the prompt of the system: "Dennis, can you cry for me?"

Dennis: "...???"

The Little Mermaid Prince smiled and said softly, "When you cry, your eyes are like the sky sung by countless bards, so beautiful that it breaks my heart."

When Ji Qing said these words, his expression was gentle and his tone was gentle, as if he was talking about love, but his temperament was so noble and inviolable.

Dennis froze for a moment, and then his face flushed red. He cried according to Ji Qing's request, rubbed his eyes again, and gave Ji Qing the crystal bottle full of tears.

After Ji Qing left, he still stood there in a daze, and when Ji Qing's figure completely disappeared from his sight, he slowly turned and left.

Dennis walked into the room, the rouge on his face disappeared completely, his aura became sharp and fierce, he frowned, took out a beautiful necklace from his arms, and rubbed the necklace with his fingers lightly, he muttered He murmured: "...I seem to understand your mood a little bit."

A phantom appeared in the necklace, it was a blue-skinned villain, it said: "Beauty is the treasure of this world!" After it danced and said this slogan, its expression suddenly became cold: "You One more year to go."

Dennis put away the necklace with a gloomy expression, gritted his teeth and said, "I see, you don't need to remind me often."

On the way to find Nigel, Ji Qing met his second sister, Andrea, a mermaid full of the demeanor of a royal sister, she shook off her golden waves, Shi Shiran swam to Ji Qing, and said: " Where are you going, baby?"

Yes, the Mermaid Prince his nickname is Baby. The mermaid king and queen would not use this nickname in order to take care of Ji Qing who grew up, but Andrea had a soft spot for this nickname.

Ji Qing, who had seen strong winds and waves, accepted the title calmly and calmly, "I'll go to Nigel."

Andrea turned pale and said, "What?! Are you going to find that terrifying wizard? He's a devil, don't approach him!"

"Why do you say that?" Ji Qing frowned, "I think he is a very good person."

Andrea shook her head and gave Ji Qingkop Nigel's "deeds of glory", "His cave is full of the corpses of poor people, he looks even uglier than a sea monster, if anyone makes a deal with him, he will It will make the other party pay a great price! He is greedy for money, cold-blooded and ruthless, and he is a devil!"