57

57. My shit shoveling officer is Xianjun

Ji Qing's current identity is a wild cat cub. He and a group of kittens stay in a small cave. The vegetation outside the cave is dense and has good cover.

After Ji Qing finished drinking the milk, she rubbed around with Chu Bohong's two cats.

"Meow meow?" What's your name.

Ji Qing poked Chu Bohong with his small paw, Chu Bohong looked at Ji Qing with clear blue eyes, and said in a milky voice, "I'm calling Ditty."

He lowered his head seriously and showed Ji Qing the tuft of small black hairs on his forehead, "Mom said I have a little black on my head, so I called Ditty."

It seems that Chu Bohong really has no memory, only the memory given to him by Huanlingmen.

Ji Qing retains the memory, which may be the preferential treatment passed on to him, and he has always had the privilege in the inheritance.

"Meow, a little bit." Ji Qing exclaimed solemnly.

The tip of Chu Bohong's little tail wagged happily, and let out a soft meow.

"Then do you know what my name is?" Ji Qing asked, looking at Chu Bohong's stupid appearance, he thought it was damn cute.

"Your name is Xiaoxue." Chu Bohong whispered, "I remembered your name a long time ago, and I only learned today that you are so powerful." His moist blue eyes stared at Ji Qing and praised softly.

The mother cat's coat is pure white. Among the litter of cubs she gave birth, only one cat, Ji Qing, has the same coat color. Therefore, the mother cat is especially fond of Ji Qing, and many kittens love Ji Qing because of this. The goblin with the favored coat expressed disdain.

Today, Ji Qing has officially become a cat boy by virtue of his strength.

Because the mother cat gave birth to a litter of ten kittens, and the lack of milk, there would always be two or three kittens each time they could not get enough to eat.

Because the cat mother loved Ji Qing a little bit, Ji Qing always had enough to eat and grew stronger, while Chu Bohong was the thinnest and always had enough to eat.

But today is different from the past. Today's Chu Bohong has been labeled as a scheming cat hugging his thighs by other kittens. Since he became Ji Qing's number one fanboy, he can join the milk-feeding army every time.

Other kittens stretched out their tentative claws, trying to hook up with the boss, and were slapped mercilessly by Ji Qing.

"Meow~" I came back.

Daddy Cat emerges from the hole.

The father cat has a dark body, golden eyes and fierce fighting ability. He came back with a rabbit today, shared the rabbit with the mother cat, and licked each other after eating.

"This year, there are sacrificial activities in humans, and I should go to participate." Daddy Cat stated calmly, and his calm appearance was very like the head of a family.

sacrifice?

Ji Qing guessed that this might be related to the trial content. Although he has great power in the inheritance, he may not know the specific details of the trial content.

When I saw those cultivators entering the Illusory Spirit Gate, they all stood there, their expressions were blank, and their eyes were dull. If they passed the trial, their eyes would return to clarity in a few seconds. If they did not pass, they would be sent out. No more Enter legacy.

Ji Qing walked to Dad Cat, raised his head, looked at Dad Cat with his azure blue eyes, and asked in a milky voice, "What is the sacrificial activity?"

"In winter, human beings will hold sacrifices to greet us and let us catch mice." Daddy cat's eyes are dark golden, and his eyes are sharp as if they can read people's hearts. "After participating in the sacrifice, we can gain strength from it."

"It should be the power of faith." The system explained: "This is different from ordinary monster cultivation. It is very easy for monsters who practice through the power of faith to overcome tribulations."

It will be more difficult for monsters to overcome tribulations than humans. None of the evil-doing monsters can survive immortal tribulations. Instead, those spirits who cultivate immortals through the power of faith can easily survive immortal tribulations. For example, the Jiaolong that soared thousands of years ago has been diligently and diligently all his life. Bu Yu, with his own temple, has accumulated countless power of belief and soared directly.

Daddy cat just stepped into the path of spiritual practice ignorantly.

The mother cat licked Ji Qing gently, and said, "Xiaoxue can also participate in the sacrificial activities when she grows up. After participating, your strength will increase and your speed will become faster."

The cat's father gave Ji Qing an encouraging lick, and Ji Qing, whose hair was messed up by the lick, walked to Chu Bohong's side, "Do you want to participate in the sacrificial activities?"

Chu Bohong said obediently, "I want to."

Ji Qing looked at Chu Bohong's thin body, shook his small head, and said, "You are too weak, you have to exercise well, and we can go to the sacrificial activities together next year."

Chu Bohong leaned over to Ji Qing's side and said, "Okay."

"I like Xiaoxue the most, meow~"

Ji Qing put a paw on Chu Bohong's face, "Got it, numb!"

The days passed, and soon Ji Qing reached the age of weaning. The father cat brought a mouse and blocked the hole with the mother cat, and let the kittens do hunting practice.

The mouse was big and ugly, and it squeaked under the eager gaze of its predators. It did not dare to approach the father and mother cat, and could only have anal anus with ten fluffy cats.

Many kittens watched the big mouse eager to try, but Ji Qing took a step back calmly, Chu Bohong asked inexplicably: "Xiaoxue, don't you go fight the mouse?"

"Ugly refused." Ji Qing pushed Chu Bohong's paw, "Don't mess with me, hurry up."

Chu Bohong rushed forward obediently, and surrounded the big mouse with many kittens.

The cat father and cat mother looked at Ji Qing with some anxiety, and whispered, "Why did this child run into the corner?"

They were worried when they saw Ji Qing, who was not in the state, suddenly look at him, his head was lowered and his butt was raised, he squatted and stared ahead, and then rushed out like a sharp arrow, stretched out his paws and waved at the mouse a few times. Get rid of that big mouse in an instant.

After killing the mouse, Ji Qing walked up to Chu Bohong aggressively, and said viciously, "Why are you so stupid, you are still injured when you catch a mouse, where did you get bitten? Show me!"

Chu Bohong whispered: "It's not injured, it's just that the hair was bitten off."

Ji Qing glared at Chu Bohong hard, "What do you mean, the hair is gnawed. If you are bald in the future, I will not want you." After he finished speaking, he walked away angrily.

Chu Bohong was extremely nervous when he heard the words, he followed Ji Qing's buttocks with small steps, and said pitifully, "Aren't you going to order it?"

Ji Qing turned around and saw the tearful Chu Bohong, "...If you are so useless again, I won't want you anymore."

Chu Bohong quickly assured: "I will work hard, meow!"

Ji Qing turned his head humbly and continued to walk forward. Chu Bohong leaned over to Ji Qing's side and kept meowing, his little tail wagging as desperately as a dog.