126

The next morning at 6:40, Zhou Xiujin put on the blue and white school uniform, sat on the grass with Ji Qing, ate dessert together, and arrived at the school in a hurry. Ji Qing was wearing an invisible cloak and walked around Zhou Xiujin. around.

Zhou Xiujin's school was a rural primary school. The campus was very small. The national flag on the flag-raising platform was hung on a bamboo pole. Ji Qing watched Zhou Xiujin walk into the classroom. The most marked one is that although his skin is not white, after taking the Health Pill, Zhou Xiujin's skin is no longer as sallow as before, but also reveals a healthy rosy.

Ji Qing suddenly felt a sense of relief that my family had a child growing up. "System, I want to spoil Zhou Xiujin, give him a happy childhood, and let him grow up happily." Ji Qing said softly.

After thinking about it systematically, he said seriously, "With your company, Zhou Xiujin will definitely be very happy."

Ji Qing was wearing an invisibility cloak, standing at the window and looking at Zhou Xiujin quietly. Although Zhou Xiujin couldn't see him, he suddenly raised his head and looked at the unmanned window. He felt that Ji Qing was just standing there. This feeling Unexplainable yet convincing. Zhou Xiujin stared at the window brightly. When no one was looking at him, he quietly stretched out his small hand and waved at Ji Qing, then immediately retracted his hand and started reading aloud while holding the textbook.

Ji Qing smiled and waved his hand, climbed onto the strong wind and flew up. Now at 7:20, Ji Qing always gets up at 8:00 in his own world. Although Wuyougu pays attention to diligence, Ji Qing is favored. that one.

"How's Zhang Jiantong doing now?" Ji Qing asked, the tendons and hamstrings can still be cured after being punctured. Ji Qing wondered if he should take advantage of his illness to kill him and slap this scumbag to death, but he felt slapped to death again. It's too cheap to die, this scumbag.

"Zhang Jiantong went to the hospital for emergency treatment, and then was diagnosed with cancer. He is now in the early stage of liver cancer." The system replied.

"It's really a scum." Ji Qing controlled the blast and returned to Zhou Xiujin's room. Ji Qing hugged the quilt and pillow and went into the closet. After returning to the Heyue Pavilion, Ji Qing fell asleep. A return to sleep. Everything was great, except for double breakfast and going to practice.

...

Yan Hongyu raised rabbits on the mountain, and Bai Yuling Rabbit was named Yutu by her. In Yan Hongyu's heart, Baiyuling Rabbit was really a divine being. She had never seen such a human rabbit since she was a child.

Jade Rabbit can actually direct those rabbits to line up to go to the toilet! It lay in Yan Hongyu's arms and squeaked majestically, and all the rabbits were as quiet as chickens waiting for instructions.

Yan Hongyu has raised rabbits for so long, and there has never been a day as comfortable as today, and after eating the elixir, she feels that she has endless energy, and no matter how much work she does, she is not tired.

Yan Hongyu was happily holding the rabbit when she suddenly heard movement from down the mountain. Three middle-aged women called her name while walking up the mountain.

Those were Zhang Jiantong's three sisters, Zhang Yulan, Zhang Womei, and Zhang Yucui. As soon as they saw Yan Hongyu, they rushed up like shrewd women. The eldest sister, Zhang Yulan, grabbed Yan Hongyu's hair and broke it open and cursed, "You shameless bastard. Woman, what did you do to our family?!"

Yan Hongyu was caught off guard by her hair. She stared blankly at Zhang Yulan with a grim expression in front of her, and said in pain, "You let go, what are you doing?!"