72. Did the heartthrob live stream today?

"Your task is to get enough attention." The system said respectfully.

Ji Qing woke up on the soft big bed. The room he was in was very luxurious. The floor was covered with soft carpets. He stepped on the snow-white carpet with bare feet. halo.

"This is a special world, there are amateurs and orcs." The system explained to Ji Qing: "Skills are humans who can't transform, and orcs are humans who can transform into beasts."

The ratio of amateurs to orcs is 1:1000. There are males and females in the amateurs, and there are males and females in the orcs. The amateurs can marry the amateurs, and they can also marry the orcs.

Amateurs have poor physical fitness, but strong mental strength. Countless great inventions such as mechas, spaceships, light energy weapons, and wormhole technology all originated from amateurs.

Orcs are strong in combat, but generally suffer from mania, and only amateurs can relieve mania. However, due to the scarcity of amateurs, and the fact that ordinary people are more afraid of orcs and reject contact with orcs, millions of orcs die of madness every year.

And Ji Qing's current identity is that of an amateur who has just come of age. Today, he is going to the Federal Identification Center to test his spiritual power.

The appearance of his current body is not outstanding, and his appearance is dull, which is normal, because an amateur will have a period of cleansing when he is an adult. After the cleansing period, his body will be transformed, not only will his mental strength become stronger, The appearance will also become more handsome. It can be said that an amateur's strength is directly proportional to his appearance.

It was the first time that Ji Qing encountered such a face-controlled world. He suddenly remembered a prop in his hand, that is, he got a rare prop in the little beauty world.

"Bring a beautiful necklace."

"Origin: Intermediate Plane, Mermaid's Murder."

"Equipment rarity: Gold."

"Material: Unknown."

"Weight: 160 grams."

If the strength of this world is directly proportional to his appearance, if he wears this necklace, will he forcibly improve his strength?

Ji Qing looked at the necklace thoughtfully, then he put it away and decided to try it later.

There are already people from the Federal Identification Center waiting for him in the door, because every amateur in the Federation is extremely precious, and there are people secretly guarding their safety all the time.

Ji Qing wore long-sleeved trousers and a hood to cover himself tightly. This is also the common dress of the amateurs in the Federation. The amateurs are born to reject and fear orcs. Poor herbivores, they tend to cover themselves and keep a perfectly safe distance from the orcs.

However, the orcs are extremely eager for the approach of the amateurs. Even a word, a scent, and a sight contact can soothe the mania in the orcs' hearts.

Sonia stood outside the door with a light ion gun. He was a Rabbit Orc and the team leader. At this moment, he and his teammates were all nervous and excited because of his mission this time.

He was fortunate enough to be able to escort an amateur to the federal identification center!

He has never seen a live amateur since he was a child, and this time he received this task because he is a rabbit clan. Because the amateurs are very afraid of and resist the beast-type orcs, and the troops coming to the federal appraisal center this time are all large beasts except their team, so the beauty of escorting the amateur hit him on the head!

BL | Squeamish Bag Can Defeat A Hundred Enemies [Quick Wear]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara