38

38. Half Angel, Half Demon

Li Ruoyan resigned the next day. Ji Qing stayed in the room obediently, and sat for a while with a whim, he wanted to cook a meal for Li Ruoyan.

As he said, Ji Qing was happily busy in the kitchen.

When Li Ruoyan came home, he saw the table full of dishes and Ji Qing who was waiting for praise. Li Ruoyan held a bouquet of newly bought flowers in his hand. He put it in a slender vase, adjusted the position, and then pulled out the chair and sat down.

"Wow-is there a snail girl in the house?" Li Ruoyan's back was straight, and his emotional tone was like an actor in a drama reading his lines.

Ji Qing raised her face and snorted, "There is no snail girl, just a little cutie."

Li Ruoyan took a bite of the dish and gave a thumbs up, "It's very delicious."

After dinner, Li Ruoyan started to create his comics.

The name of the comic is "Another World". At the beginning of the comic, the protagonist Muzi Li is a three-headed baby. He is wearing a diaper and a pacifier. There is only a small curly hair on his head. The image of such young teeth is natural. It was the cute Ji Qing who turned into a little devil and rolled around coquettishly in Li Ruoyan's arms.

Li Ruoyan calmly drew the appearance of his infancy, and then drew a large white egg next to him.

That big white egg, it is round and round, taller than Muzi Li Baobao, and it can be eaten for a long time at a glance.

Ji Qing, who was still arrogant and proud with her little tail raised before, was stunned for a while, then pointed at the egg in disbelief, and asked, "... woo woo woo, is this me?"

Li Ruoyan painted the big white egg with her bare hands, and smiled kindly at Ji Qing, "It's you, baby."

I don't know what to sigh about #I am a ball, how do you know# or #painting me as an egg is really not revenge# Ji Qing rushed up to fight Li Ruoyan to the death.

The black wings fluttered and fluttered, and the soft pillows collided in the air. When this century of war is over, the ground is full of cotton wool.

Ji Qing put his arms around Li Ruoyan's neck and instructed Li Ruoyan to add some black lines to the eggshell. The little devil described it this way: "My eggs have very cool and mysterious patterns on them! It's the kind that is very powerful, handsome and fashionable!"

He babbled a lot, then blinked his big watery eyes and looked at Li Ruoyan innocently, "...You can draw it, right?"

Li Ruoyan maintained a polite smile, pondered for a moment, and said, "Are these patterns real?"

The little devil nodded desperately.

"Then can you make it out for me to take a look at, I'm afraid it won't meet your requirements." Li Ruoyan said in an orderly manner.

Ji Qing patted his little head and thought it was very reasonable. He moved his little butt to distance himself from Li Ruoyan, turned his back to Li Ruoyan, then took off his shirt, exposing his snow-white back to the air.

Ji Qing took off too neatly and caught off guard. At this time, his wings were retracted. When he finished taking off his shirt, there was the sound of Li Ruoyan's inhalation behind him.

Those black lines will appear when the spirit turns into wings, so Ji Qing plans to extend the time of turning into wings so that Li Ruoyan can see the black lines.

Then Ji Qing, who took off his clothes, suddenly realized that he was incapacitated now. He stretched out his small claws to pick up the shirt he took off and put it on his chest, then turned to look at Li Ruoyan, who was a little dumbfounded.