117

Ji Qing helped Zhou Xiujin apply the medicine. The Lingqing ointment was as thin as air on the skin, and it was completely invisible. In fact, most of the Lingqing ointment had been absorbed by the skin. Now Zhou Xiujin's wound is no longer painful. It is estimated that the scars will disappear tomorrow.

Ji Qing just wanted to ask Zhou Xiujin why he was injured when he heard the system say, "Boss, someone is coming." Ji Qing leaned into Zhou Xiujin's ear and whispered, "Little brother, someone is coming, I'll hide first. "

Zhou Xiujin stared blankly as Ji Qingmai ran into the closet with his short legs. When he closed the door, he stuck out his little head and smiled sweetly at him. The smile was fleeting and the door was closed. After returning to peace, the cabinet was still an old wooden cabinet, and the previous events seemed to be Zhou Xiujin's fantasy.

The click sounded again, this time it was the sound of the door being pushed open, and a woman with red eyes and a haggard expression walked in, holding Yunnan Baiyao in her hand.

"Zhou Xiujin's mother, Yan Hongyu, came in. She was holding an ointment in her hand. She looked like she was going to apply medicine to Zhou Xiujin." sound.

Yan Hongyu sat on the head of Zhou Xiujin's bed, she looked at the wound on Zhou Xiujin's body, her eyes were filled with unbearable and distressed, she said in a hoarse voice, "Does it hurt?"

Zhou Xiujin lowered his head not to look at her.

"Your uncle is such a person. He didn't do anything light or heavy. When I went to stop him, he even beat me. Xiu Jin, my mother was very distressed, but..." Yan Hongyu's eyes flashed with tears, she tried her best to keep her voice down. The stability of the line, "But stealing money is wrong, how can you steal your uncle's money?"

Zhou Xiujin raised his head suddenly, he looked straight at Yan Hongyu, with a stubborn look in his eyes, he gritted his teeth and said, "I didn't steal."

"You didn't steal it, so where did the ten dollars in your pocket come from? Mom didn't give you the ten dollars. You didn't steal it. Did the money run into your pocket with legs?" Yan Hongyu asked rhetorically. .

"He gave it to me." Zhou Xiujin said word by word.

Yan Hongyu's expression was very disappointed, she looked at Zhou Xiujin quietly, tears fell from her eyes uncontrollably, she lowered her head, wiped the tears from her face with the back of her hand, and said softly, "How could he possibly put someone like your uncle? money for you?"

Tears fell on her slightly bulging abdomen. Yan Hongyu touched her lower abdomen with trembling hands full of calluses. She whispered, "Xiu Jin, don't be mad at mom anymore, mom is very uncomfortable."

She raised her eyes to look at Zhou Xiujin, her eyes were full of grief and pleading that she hadn't even noticed. She carefully touched Zhou Xiujin's face, and after realizing Zhou Xiujin's resistance, Yan Hongyu's hand froze, she laughed at herself. He smiled, then took his hand back, "Mom knows, you want toys and snacks, but now mom has no money, your uncle, you know, he doesn't do anything all day, I made a little money, he took the money away ."

A tear hung on her face, she lowered her head quietly, touched her bulging belly, and continued to whisper: "I'm sorry for you, I brought you here to live a hard life, it's me who is useless, give no..."

Tears poured down like a dyke, "I can't give my son pocket money and let him run away to steal it. It's useless for me."

Yan Hongyu covered her face with her hands and cried silently until her whole body trembled.

Zhou Xiujin didn't speak, he silently looked at Yunnan Baiyao on the bed, gritted his teeth, and slowly clenched his hands into fists.

After a while, Yan Hongyu raised her head, wiped away the tears with her sleeve, picked up Yunnan Baiyao and said, "Mom will give you medicine."