113

The dress is a water-blue wide-sleeved robe with a waist design. The hem has a fine flowing cloud pattern and is trimmed with silver threads. When walking around, the hem seems to have flowing clouds floating, which is beautiful and beautiful.

Ji Qing's hair had grown to his shoulders. He tied it up with a water-blue headband, and then put on a white mask with a hollow pattern of flowing clouds. The mask covers the upper half of her face, and the beautiful face is looming, with the hazy beauty of looking at flowers in the fog.

Many amateurs gathered at the year-end ceremony. Bai Yu led Ji Qing to meet with many amateurs, including the dean of the Federal Comprehensive College.

The dean is wearing a gray suit, with deep gray-blue eyes, fine lines at the corners of his eyes, and half-white hair. The amateurs in this world are relatively young in appearance. The dean's actual age this year is in his early forties, and the amateurs in this world are over forty. The appearance of a year old is no different from that in his early twenties, but the dean is no longer young.

But the appearance of an SS-level amateur is there, even with gray temples, his eyebrows are still picturesque.

"Ji Qing, I've read your test paper, the federation needs talents like you." The dean smiled at Ji Qing, maybe because of his injury, his voice seemed weak, the dean said a word, then lowered his head and coughed When he got up, he took out a handkerchief and covered his mouth. When he put down the handkerchief, Ji Qing found a trace of scarlet on the corner of the dean's mouth, which was blood that had not been wiped clean.

The suicidal mental pacification that year caused irreparable damage to the dean.

"It's an old problem." The dean said softly, "The poisonous snakes of the Political Council are very interested in your abilities, but they dare not touch the snow tiger in the military department."

The gray-blue eyes looked at Ji Qing quietly, and then a smile appeared, "The stronger you are, the more ferocious those beasts will shrink, they are bullying the soft and afraid of the hard. I am a bird in a cage, and you are Zi Zai Yan, you Don't be afraid, just fly as much as you like, they won't hold you back. You're still so young, so good, and your future is bright."

"If you are confused, just ask me in "The Colosseum"." This sentence was placed in Ji Qing's ear and whispered to Ji Qing.

Ji Qing's eyes widened for a moment, he looked at the dean, the dean had raised his head at this moment, he touched Ji Qing's head lightly, and said in a sigh-like tone: "You are a real hero, from now on , you are the king of all orcs."

This sentence is very familiar.

The great Utterton in the game also said the same.

What does Dean have to do with the game Colosseum? Why would he say this? What did he want to tell Ji Qing?

Ji Qing had many questions that he wanted to ask the dean, but his words were interrupted by a sudden appearance of an orc.

The orc was wearing a dark tuxedo, with a slender body, his face was like a melancholy nobleman, with slender eyebrows, a high nose and thin lips, he hugged the hospital's long waist, and whispered like a coquettish and a threat: "You are messing up again. Run, I'm going to be angry."

The dean glanced at the other party lightly, and said softly: "Joshur, I just came out to get some air."

"But I want to breathe with you." Joshuer put his chin on the Dean's shoulder, put his hands around the hospital's long waist, and gently rubbed the Dean's cheek, "Let's go home."

"I want to chat with the junior." The dean declined.

Hearing this, Joshuer raised his eyes and looked at Ji Qing coldly, like a poisonous snake watching its prey, and then he lowered his eyes and said softly: "I promised you not to do bad things, why don't you learn to be good?"