135

Today is Zhou Xiujin's birthday, Yan Hongyu went to the Civil Affairs Bureau to get a divorce, and Yan Lingqian's baby was taken care of by Zhou Xiujin. Ji Qing excused herself for something and slipped out smoothly.

Ji Qing was waiting for Zhou Xiujin's birthday cake in the cake shop. He suddenly heard a familiar voice, "Do you have an eight-tier birthday cake here?"

Ji Qing turned around and saw Yan Hongyu, she was wearing a long black dress and her hair was rolled up at will. Because she did not go out to sunbathe during her pregnancy and confinement period, Yan Hongyu was much whiter.

Black is a very temperamental color. Yan Hongyu's appearance has an elegant charm. She has no makeup or powder, and only black and white is all over her body. She looks very clean and elegant. The customer can be said to be twenty or thirty.

"Miss, the eighth-tier birthday cake needs to be reserved in advance." The clerk said warmly, when people face beautiful things, their attitude will always be better.

Yan Hongyu frowned, she had not bought a birthday cake in a regular store yet, so she didn't know how to make an appointment.

"Aunt Yan, why are you here?" The clerk saw the pink and jade-cut boy at the front desk waving at the customer in front of him, and then said something to the customer with a smile, so the customer's brows also stretched. , They waited for the cake to be packaged and walked out hand in hand.

"The temperament is so good." The clerk couldn't help but sighed with colleagues.

"That rich lady is really good-looking, a bit like the former Hong Kong star." A colleague echoed.

"How do you know it's Mrs. Fu?" the clerk asked.

"Look at the brand of the child's clothes." The colleague smacked his lips, "Although I don't recognize the rich lady's clothes, I guess it must be custom-made."

"No, I mean why is she a wife? Maybe it's a little girl..."

...

"Aunt Yan, shouldn't you also buy new clothes?" Ji Qing raised her head and said, "You buy new clothes for your little brother, and don't forget to buy them for yourself."

Yan Hongyu held the cake and shook her head with a smile, "How old am I, what new clothes do I have to buy? The seventy or eighty skirts I bought on the carpet are fine to wear casually."

"Aunt Yan, if you tell others that you are my sister, some will believe it." Ji Qing quickly corrected Yan Hongyu's concept, "You are so beautiful, it's a pity not to dress up."

Yan Hongyu scratched Ji Qing's nose, "Your mouth is just smeared with honey."

They talked and laughed all the way back home, Yan Hongyu cooked a table of delicious dishes, Ji Qing dismantled the birthday cake, and lit eight candles for Zhou Xiujin to make a wish.

Zhou Xiujin looked at Ji Qing who was smiling, then looked at Yan Hongyu, and finally his eyes fell on Yan Lingqian with a pacifier. He closed his eyes and made a birthday wish--

Everyone should be happy.

Time flies like an arrow, time flies like a shuttle, and in the blink of an eye, six years have passed.

Today is the day when Ji Qing and Zhou Xiujin are freshmen reporting. Yan Hongyu drove them to the junior high school to report. The first year of junior high school requires mandatory living on campus, so Yan Hongyu carried the sack-like luggage and stepped on the slender three centimeters to the dormitory on the second floor.

The parents in the surrounding circle were all stunned. The adult man carried the luggage, which was as light as air in Yan Hongyu's hands.

"Fortunately, the two of you share the same dormitory and take care of each other. I don't know if you will get used to it when you live on campus for the first time..." Yan Hongyu rambled.