139

After Ji Qing finished saying this, he turned his head and continued to run towards the cafeteria. Naturally, he didn't see Zhou Xiujin's eyes suddenly brightening.

Zhou Xiujin ate three bowls of rice this time, and Ji Qing was stunned, "Can't you eat so much?"

Zhou Xiujin touched his stomach and said, "I'm holding on." I was so happy, so I wanted to eat more, but I didn't expect to eat a lot.

Ji Qing walked around the playground with Zhou Xiujin to help him digest his food. Someone was playing basketball on the playground, sweating profusely.

"Do you want to play basketball?" Ji Qing asked.

Zhou Xiujin knew that Ji Qing didn't like this kind of high-intensity activities very much. He hated the feeling of sweat all over his body, and also hated that the people around him smelled of sweat.

"I don't want to." In fact, Zhou Xiujin didn't have any preference for any sports, and he would avoid things that Ji Qing didn't like.

Ji Qing has a lot of things he doesn't like. He doesn't like people chattering, he doesn't like smells, he doesn't like mustard, he doesn't like homework, and he doesn't like repeating a sentence a second time...

Zhou Xiujin's mind seemed to have a table specially customized for Ji Qing, which was full of Ji Qing's likes and dislikes.

How can there be such a good person?

Zhou Xiujin heard Ji Qing tell him about the Chinese character dictation competition, and he thought that Ji Qing was really excellent, so excellent that it was impeccable.

"You will definitely take the first place." Zhou Xiujin said seriously.

"System, don't let everyone down on your expectations." Ji Qing said.

The system raised its small chest, "Don't worry, boss, I will definitely come back first!"

In this way, the system really lived up to expectations and passed Friday's selection with excellent results.

After school at 4:30 on Friday, Ji Qing and Zhou Xiujin did not let Yan Hongyu pick them up this time, because Yan Hongyu was also very busy at work and had to take care of Yan Lingqian, so it was too troublesome for Yan Hongyu to pick up and drop off every time.

Ji Qing didn't use the wind and grass, because the invisibility cloak could no longer hold him and Zhou Xiujin. Ji Qing decided to take the bus back this time. He and Zhou Xiujin had never been on the bus together.

Ji Qing and Zhou Xiujin bought three candied haws on the side of the road, the third one was for Yan Lingqian, and then joined the queue waiting for the bus.

Bingtanghulu was sweet and sour, Zhou Xiujin bit through the sugar coating, tasted the hawthorn inside, and a piece of red sugar stuck to the corner of his mouth.

When Ji Qing saw it, he stretched out his hand and wiped the piece of candy, put it on his mouth, and then stuck out his tongue to lick the piece of candy like a cat.

Ji Qing commented: "Well, sweet."

Zhou Xiujin froze in place, blushing so red that he could smoke.

Because of the presence of Ji Qing this time, everyone was very orderly and humbly when they got on the bus. All the female classmates let Ji Qing get on the bus first.

Ji Qing waved his hand and let the girls get on the bus first, and then he pulled Zhou Xiujin and squeezed onto the bus together.

Luckily this time, there are just two vacancies left. Ji Qing and Zhou Xiujin sat together, Ji Qing took out the MP3, headphones and Zhou Xiujin each, he played a lyrical old song and listened to the song while watching the scenery.