73

73. Did the heartthrob live stream today?

Ji Qing quickly arrived at the Federal Appraisal Center. The staff of the Appraisal Center were all herbivorous orcs, and the troops outside the Appraisal Center were all large beast-type orcs.

At this moment, those orcs all looked up at the car door, their eyes seemed to be flashing like spotlights. If they were really amateurs, they might not be able to get out of the car at this moment.

The handsome-looking driver with red eyes stood next to Ji Qing and blocked Ji Qing with his body. In a trance, Ji Qing felt that he was treated like a superstar.

Those orcs were obviously aware that their actions might scare the amateurs, so they tried hard to restrain their curiosity and didn't go to see Ji Qing.

Ji Qing pulled down the brim of his hat with a black line on his face. He walked behind the driver. At this moment, an orc in military uniform at the door suddenly roared loudly, his body swelled rapidly, and his muscles burst deep. The black clothes, wolf tail and wolf claws all grew out, and the orc attacked other orcs around him with red eyes.

"He's out of control!" Some orcs realized that the wolf clan orcs were in a manic state, confused and extremely aggressive, and needed to be locked in a confinement room immediately.

If it was usual, they could calmly subdue each other, but now the worst thing is that there are amateurs on the scene.

When an orc enters a manic state, his strength will soar in a short period of time, and his body is developed to the limit, including his sense of smell. At this moment, the wolf clan orc sniffed and suddenly raised his head to look at Ji Qing's position, with a terrifying voice. low growl.

The next moment, the wolf clan orc broke out suddenly, desperately trying to rush in front of Ji Qing, but his sudden attack suddenly knocked three or four orcs away, and the distance from Ji Qing was only ten meters away!

"Shoot him!" A wolf clan captain raised the light ion gun in his hand, his hand trembled slightly because he couldn't bear it, but he still gave the command with a resolute expression.

Orcs with higher genes are more powerful when they are in a manic state. The genes of this wolf clan orc have reached A-level, and their strength after mania is close to S-level. There are no more than ten federal S-level capable people. Orcs have no effect at all. Even if they are shot by light ions to any part except the heart and head, he is still very aggressive within 30 seconds, and the distance of ten meters can be reached without even five seconds.

The Commonwealth cannot afford the loss of the death of any amateur.

Sonia was extremely nervous to protect Ji Qing with her body. There was a circle of orcs surrounding Ji Qing. Sonia turned around and wanted to confirm the state of the amateur. Sonia thought that the amateur would panic and panic, and then he looked The amateurs behind him reacted very differently from what he had imagined.

It's still an arrogant posture with a slightly raised jaw, and the corners of his mouth are pressed down very unhappily. This kind of unhappiness is like a cold and arrogant noble looking at a pariah who sullies his eyes, but it doesn't look like it. It's hard for Sonia to describe the kind of The unpleasant feeling of being aloof is like the anger of an abyss beast being awakened by an ant, and it is like a god watching a land rogue making trouble.

I hate you, and even this disgust is a charity to you.

Sonia has a feeling that he can't breathe. This feeling is not the comfort brought by the smell of an amateur. He just felt that being close to an amateur can bring peace of mind, but now that he is close to an amateur, his heart is really calm. , but this peace is a dead silence brought about by great fear.

All the manic feeling fled in panic.

At the same time when the captain's order was issued, when the captain just said the first word, the amateur took a step forward. When the captain said the second word, the amateur pushed him away, and the amateur directly pushed him away. It didn't take a lot of effort. In fact, the amateur's hand didn't touch him, but he felt a huge coercion coming over. With the herbivore's intuition of danger, he gave up a position by himself. .

When the captain said the last word, the amateur strode in front of everyone, and he and the mad wolf orc looked at each other with two or three soldiers.

In fact, it's not looking at each other, because the amateur pulled the brim too low, and everyone could only see his pale pink lips and slightly raised chin.

Everyone in the room could hear the amateur's voice, not too small, and he said, "Go away."

The next moment, the mad wolf orc was paralyzed to the ground as if he had seen something very terrifying, the wolf's ears were hanging in his hair, and his tail was clamped. He shivered like a lost dog.

The audience was deadly silent. Ji Qing turned around and said to the red-eyed, weak driver, "Let's go."

Sonia blinked in confusion, then hurried up to lead Ji Qing on the way.

"It's really inexplicable, it's like rabies." Ji Qing said bitterly to the system: "I just want to get through the marrow washing period earlier, why is it so difficult."

The system's young daughter-in-law reassured her, "It's alright now, boss, don't be angry."

When Ji Qing walked into the door, the wolf clan captain walked to the maddened orc and found that the other party's eyes were clear and clear, except for tears, it was no different from usual.

The captain opened his mouth in disbelief, stretched out two fingers and asked, "What time is this?"

The wolf clan orc touched his tears with the back of his hand in grievance. The 1.9-meter man looked like a little daughter-in-law who had been bullied. He said sadly, "This is the second, Captain, I am so miserable, you The first reaction was not to help me stand up."

"Don't you have feet yourself?!" the captain reprimanded.

The wolf orc looked down at his legs and said, "Captain, my feet are weak and I can't stand up."

"It's good if you keep your life." The captain said while helping the orc up, "You're a lucky boy, you've been comforted by an ordinary person, you won't have manic episodes in five years. . That order just now..."

"Captain, I don't blame you, if I really hurt the amateurs, everyone's future will be ruined." The wolf clan orc scratched his head stupidly, "I was fortunate enough to be appeased by the amateurs, and I am in a good state now. Yes, it just feels different from the description of being appeased in textbooks, like being pressed and beaten, haha."

Entering the hall, there was a special female orc who took Ji Qing to the identification room, and after sending Ji Qing to the designated place, she left silently.

There was only an older amateur in the room. Even if he wore a mask, he could feel that he looked good.

"Sit here." The amateur pointed to the chair in front of him and said softly, "I just passed the surveillance and saw how you comforted the mad orc. You are the most unusual child I have ever seen in so many years."

"I'm very moved." The amateur looked at Ji Qing and said, "I think, I finally saw an amateur who can cleanse the marrow perfectly."

Ji Qing took off his hood and looked at the amateur with some puzzlement.

"There are many things I can't tell you right now." The amateur said softly, "If you reach a certain height, you will know the truth of many things."

He looked at Ji Qing gently and said, "Now is the time for me to wash your marrow for you."

"Ready for your new life? My child."