53

53. My shit shoveling officer is Xianjun

Ji Qing looked at the Yunxiao Sword in the mirror, and had a vague idea in his heart, which was a guess about Chu Bohong's identity. Whether Chu Bohong is Nigel or not is not yet certain, and whether Chu Bohong is the reincarnation of Lingyun Daoist is intriguing.

Since Yunxiao Sword is already the life-skilling magic weapon of Lingyun Zhenren, and Lingyun Zhenren was only one step away from the shattered void, the only person who can capture his life-born magic weapon is the immortal who truly lives with the sky.

Chu Bohong is just a cultivator in the Qi training period, why can he be recognized by Yunxiaojian?

Why did Master Lingyun put his natal magic weapon in the inheritance instead of carrying it with him? After losing the magic weapon, his strength would have been greatly weakened. What Lingyun Master had to face was the most terrifying immortal calamity. You must give up your own life magic weapon and meet the immortal calamity in a state of greatly reduced strength.

It's all foggy.

Ji Qing licked his paws and decided not to think about these messy questions. He flicked his tail and continued to look happily at Chu Bohong in the mirror.

Chu Bohong has come to the trial ground.

In front of it is a lake of spiritual springs, and there are many swimming spiritual fish in it. They could have lived comfortably all day long like most of the spiritual beasts in the inheritance.

But since Ji Qing took out this maddening trial, the spiritual fish in Lingquan have lived a dire life, and they have to worry about it every day, for fear that the next fish to be turned into a small dried fish will be himself.

In particular, some monks don't know how to cook at all, and the small fish they make are all kinds of strange and horrible, and the fish eyes are expressing their feelings of death.

Chu Bohong was originally a mortal. He had just stepped into the path of immortal cultivation for less than a month. He was surprised to see strange things in the immortal cultivation world at first, but in order to forcibly integrate into the immortal cultivation world, he told himself that everything was normal. Don't make a fuss.

In doing so, he was a little overkill.

Just like at this moment, Chu Bohong looked at the request of the trial and was at a loss for a moment, then nodded very calmly, rolled up his sleeves and grabbed a fish.

When he was still a mortal, he wandered around in the rivers and lakes, and grilled fish himself, and now he is confident and clean.

He took out a dagger, scraped off the fish scales, pointed the blade at the fish's belly, and cut a straight line. He took out the inedible things in the fish's belly, cleaned the fish, and stuck it up with a branch. Roast on a fire.

Grilling fish is a test of the grilling time. If the time is short, it will not be cooked, and if the time is long, it will look like fish and meat. Chu Bohong controlled the heat just right, and the charming fragrance permeated the air.

This fish was originally a spiritual fish that grew up in Linghu Lake. There is no trace of impurities in its body. Even if it is simply baked without any seasoning, it is better than the countless delicacies in the world.

Ji Qing looked unbearably in front of the mirror. He quietly used the array to teleport to the place where Chu Bohong was testing, crouched under the tree and tilted his head to watch Chu Bohong make small dried fish.

Maybe Ji Qing's eyes were too hot, Chu Bohong raised his head subconsciously and saw the kitten standing under the tree.

It was a snow-white, very elegant and beautiful kitten. It had blue sky-like eyes and a tender little tongue that was exposed because of greed.