152. Zhou Xiujin's Extra Story (End)

The first time Zhou Xiujin felt that Ji Qing liked him, was at the end of the first Quick Traverse World.

Although 100% favorability was set for the item effect from the very beginning, that favorability was faked from space, so it was a low-quality faked favorability.

He felt Ji Qing's closeness, but that kind of closeness is just a love for an object. That kind of love can be taken away at any time. If the object is broken or lost, it won't be too sad, because you can buy another one. new, or find a replacement.

He likes the other person so much, but he has always been unable to see that person clearly, and he wants to see a little sincerity from the other person's appearance.

Have it?

do not have it?

It was sunset on the west mountain that day, the sky was dark red with orange-yellow, and the edge of the flowing clouds and Ji Qing's eyelashes were stained with golden light.

He held Ji Qing's face and placed a kiss on the other's forehead. There was a sense of desperate sacrifice in his heart, as if he had reached the edge of the cliff of the abyss, and he didn't know whether he would take another step to heaven or hell.

The other person's lips were soft, and he wondered if that person's heart was also soft.

It was only later that he really felt that Ji Qing liked him. He was lying down on the bed in his old age, looking at Ji Qing who was still young, there were some unfamiliar feelings in the clear eyes of the other party, it was the tenderness that made him throb.

That Song Xici died in happiness, but he was a little unwilling in the quiet happiness, because the sweetness he tasted seemed to be too short-lived.

If I want to prolong the time when I am dying, it is best to grow until the sky is old, the sea is dry and the rocks are rotten, and the sea is smashed, but if it really lasts that long, then he will already be ancient and reduced to ashes by then, but he loves The people are still young.

Fortunately, he is not Song Xici. Fortunately, he is not just Song Xici, he is Zhou Xiujin, and he has a long, long time to wait.

A seed was planted in the desolate heart, and he guarded that seed and waited for the flower to bloom. His sea of ​​emotion, which had dried up, was trying to squeeze the water out, dripping down on the seed.

The slender stems, the petals like butterflies, and the deep and shallow floral fragrance floating in the air.

He has set up many worlds, many of which he has experienced before, but Ji Qing has not participated in.

Ji Qing's growth path has been smooth sailing, he has never had a defeat, and has never met an opponent, but he is different. In the mission world in the early and mid-term, he walked miserably and staggered, and he needed to take every step to gain a chance of survival.

When setting up the last world, he suddenly thought, if, just if... If he had met Ji Qing earlier, wouldn't everything be different?

How soon should I meet Ji Qing? When he first entered the main god space, it would be great if that senior was Ji Qing.

If it was Ji Qing, he wouldn't have to weave a web in a dark, damp and cold place like a spider, wait for an opportunity in a corner like a poisonous snake, wouldn't have to spend his last innocence in a dark place, wouldn't have to cover up with a false mask trueself.

how to say? Those days, as long as I think about it, I feel sick. It was a gray memory, splashed with blood so thick that it couldn't be dissolved.

In fact, he has always had a sense of inferiority, a kind of inferiority in his bones. This inferiority is like a shadow. Although his bright skin is not visible, if he uses a sharp knife to open his skin, the darkness inside will gurgling. The ground flowed out, foul-smelling, ashamed of seeing people.