69

69. My shit shoveling officer is Xianjun

Chu Bohong opened his eyes, his eyes were deep and deep, like a lake of forgetfulness that was shrouded in fog all year round, cold and indifferent. If before, although his expression was cold, he still had a hint of youthful childishness, then now it is the silence of thousands of years of silence in the Jiuyuan cold pool.

He slowly sat up and looked down to see the boy sleeping beside him.

The cat-eared boy curled himself into a ball, his silky white hair scattered on the pillow, his palm-sized face was dyed with a faint pink glow, Chu Bohong looked at him, his eyes became extremely soft, like a thousand years of ice Gradually melting under the rising sun, he reached out and touched Ji Qing's hair lightly.

Ji Qing had to open his eyes, and saw the pair of dark phoenix eyes, the next moment, the pair of blue eyes filled with water vapor, and the small mouth pouted.

"Big bastard! You finally woke up!" Ji Qing scolded aggrievedly, then hugged Chu Bohong, leaning pitifully against the other's neck, only to see soft white hair sticking out of the soft white hair. The cat's ears were trembling at the moment, and the fluff on the tip of the ears swept across Chu Bohong's jaw from time to time, bringing a tingling itch.

There was a warm smile on Chu Bohong's eyes and brows. He reached out and rubbed Ji Qing's little head, and pinched the bud-like cat ears.

"I'm back," Chu Bohong said softly, "I made you wait too long, you can call me Lingyun, or you can call me Chu Bohong."

Ji Qing raised his head a little stunned and stared at Chu Bohong with wide eyes.

Chu Bohong lowered his eyes and stared at Ji Qing, his eyes were pitch black and transparent, like a fresh wash in the night sky, his black hair was draped over his shoulders, showing a free and elegant temperament for no reason. Chu Bohong stretched out his slender fingers, She pressed down the cat ears in her white silk-like hair, and then opened her lips to cover the tips of her ears.

A burst of heat exploded from the tip of the ear, and then spread all over the body, Ji Qing shook his little tail tremblingly, he heard Chu Bohong let out a sigh in his ear, and then said in a hoarse voice: "Three thousand years, I will wait for you. It's been three thousand years, you have no soul in your last life, I thought I would never wait again."

With the revelation of his true feelings, Chu Bohong's sword intent emerged like the hazy water waves under the moon, like his unstable heart at the moment, his sleeves drooping, his black hair scattered, and his Mahayana cultivation base poured out. , the absolute suppression of cultivation made Ji Qing soft in Chu Bohong's arms.

Chu Bohong stared at Ji Qing apologetically, and said in a low voice, "I can't help it anymore."

Ji Qing didn't understand what Chu Bohong's words meant, so he was pushed down on the big white jade bed by Chu Bohong. Chu Bohong ripped off his clothes at will, and his neckline was wide open, revealing his pale chest.

Chu Bohong leaned over and bit Ji Qing's cat ears, and he slowly licked the pink and soft auricles, giving Ji Qing an unknown fear that he would be gnawed from beginning to end.

The snow-white soft fur was soaked by the crystal saliva, and the strands of it hung down. Ji Qing was almost driven crazy by the strong stimulation. He only knew that the tail could not be touched by Chu Bohong, but he didn't expect that he could not even touch his ears now. Can.

Ji Qing's eyes were moist, and the end of his eyes was pale pink. Chu Bohong held his ears, humming and whimpering non-stop, as if he was a kitten being bullied by bad guys, with a crying voice to compare his grievances , the other cat whose ears were not bitten shivered.