103. The Great Emperor

"Don't go! Your Majesty, Your Majesty, don't go!" A pale hand stretched out on the dragon couch, with rounded fingertips and bulging blue veins.

The window lattice was wide open, and the cold night wind blew through the empty hall and the palm covered with sweat. The hand trembled slightly, and then fell weakly to the side of the bed.

"Your Majesty, Your Majesty, don't go." The man in the royal robe muttered to himself, his eyes were red, and the brown pupils were bloodshot, like blood on agate.

"Your Majesty Fabre?" the waiter who heard the sound asked in a low voice, his voice trembling, because everyone in the palace knew that the new majesty was cruel and cruel, and many of the servants he served were torn into two by your majesty. Half.

It was already dark, and the waiter was trembling all over. He carefully knelt in front of the door. After a long time without getting a response, he raised his eyes in panic and saw the man on the dragon couch. The man closed his eyes wearily, two lines of blood and tears from the end Sliding down, he gritted his teeth, and then spit out a mouthful of blood, the scarlet blood smeared on the pale jaw, the man buried his forehead on the bed and made a kneeling posture, he whispered: "Your Majesty, Your Majesty, Your Majesty, you Don't go, I was wrong, Your Majesty."

The waiter was startled and quickly knocked his head to the ground.

There was a rustling movement in the distance. It was the sound of His Majesty Fabre getting off the bed. He walked barefoot on the ground, and his pale feet were covered with dark blue scales.

His Majesty Fabre is a snake clan, and he is now in the most terrifying period of mania, and no one can appease him.

Some people say that the late emperor once appeased His Majesty Fabre. If an orc accepts the appeasement of an ordinary person with extremely high spiritual power, then the spiritual power of that ordinary person is a poppy to him, an inexplicable poison, and no one can replace it. medicine.

In this world, there is no ordinary person whose spiritual power is higher than that of the late emperor.

These things are the thoughts of everyone, and no one dares to talk about these things.

The waiter knelt down tremblingly and presented a cape to His Majesty Fabre, for fear that His Majesty Fabre would be torn in half in the next second.

His Majesty Fabre used to be a gladiator in the Colosseum, so he was bloodthirsty, and no one could fathom his intentions.

It's just that tonight, His Majesty Fabre's mood seems to be extraordinarily stable, stable to the point of death. He took the cape, lowered his eyes and put it on his body, and then slowly said, "I dreamed of him again."

The night wind slowly blew on the waiter's body and onto his cold sweat. The waiter wished that he was deaf and did not want to hear the secrets of His Majesty Fabre.

It's just that he can't stop, can't stop, all he can do is kneel down deeply and then say nothing.

"It was a long, long dream, from Xia Zuo to Otterton's dream." The man's voice was extremely hoarse, like the hissing sound of a poisonous snake spitting out a scarlet snake letter.

"His name before washing the marrow is Xia Zuo. A very ordinary, very ordinary, and very gentle name. He is actually a very gentle person, otherwise he would not have saved a poisonous snake." The man stood silently on the spot. , the pale moonlight fell on the ground, casting his shadow on the icy ground.

"You say, why is there such a stupid person who picks up the frozen poisonous snake in the snow in the big winter and puts it in his arms to warm it? Doesn't he know that poisonous snakes can bite people?" The man Thin lips pursed lightly, but the bottom of his eyes was cold.