105

105. Did the heartthrob live stream today?

After Ji Qing and Audrey ended the call, they looked at the little white tiger amusingly, "Have you never cooked for your uncle and aunt, you little rascal?"

Ji Qing saw that Audrey's expression was wrong in the video, so he guessed that with Aldridge's stingy character, he probably only cooked for himself and his lover.

The little white tiger tilted his head innocently, and then quickly licked Ji Qing.

Ji Qing scratched the little white tiger's nose and whispered, "Well done, you can only pet me alone, hum." He hugged the little white tiger, chirped a few times, and then hummed. Said: "Of course you can also honor your elders occasionally, because we are all good babies, right?"

When the little white tiger heard the word "good baby", he immediately raised his head consciously, and let out a soft hum.

Ji Qing rubbed the little white tiger's chubby belly and opened the amateur live broadcast. This time, Ji Qing only showed the mouth and the part below the mouth.

The barrage first greeted Ji Qing enthusiastically, and then they found the little white tiger in Ji Qing's arms.

-Is this a realistic toy?

——Male God, what are you holding in your arms? !

——Did the male god keep a kitten?

-Why do I think it's a little tiger

Xiao Baihu looked at himself on the screen with some curiosity, he turned to look at Ji Qing, and let out a milky roar, his golden eyes full of curiosity.

Ji Qing held the little paw of the little white tiger and shook it like a lucky cat, "Come on, let's say hello to our cute little tiger baby."

The little white tiger tilted his head towards the camera, and then stuck out his tongue sweetly.

There was an eerie calm in the barrage, and then it exploded.

——What is the name of the cute baby tiger? If it wasn't for the male god and Saohu, I would have thought it was the crystallization of your love QAQ

——This little thing is not a pet sent by Huhushengwei, right?

—— Obviously Sao Hu didn't show up today, why do I feel like I'm still shrouded in the shadow of Sao anger orz

- woo woo I am that little white tiger, and I also want to be held by the male god

——I actually think the little tiger is a little cute

Ji Qing also did not explain the relationship between Xiaobaihu and Huhushengwei. He live broadcasts the daily life of Xiaobaihu. Holding a cat-friendly stick, he can be with Xiaobaihu for a long time. The funny cat is the funny cat brought back from Farlandon prison Great.

So the barrage pitifully watched the picture of the little white tiger hitting the ball for half an hour, and when the little white tiger finally got tired of playing, it was time to take a nap, thinking that he could see the male god's daily audience waiting for a black screen.

Ji Qing closed the live broadcast, sent the little white tiger to take a nap, and then played the game "Colosseum".

There were fifteen challenge books. In fact, there were many orcs who wanted to challenge Ji Qing. In the end, the people selected by the system were all gladiators who broke into the eighth floor. Ji Qing took it all in one breath, and let fifteen orcs fight him at the same time.

There were three or four hundred spectators sitting on the stand. When Ji Qing came on stage, those spectators suddenly burst into enthusiastic cheers, and they formed a concave shape as if they had been rehearsed, made a wave, and finally showed a heart.