10

10. The zombie emperor and his reserves

There was a roar in his ears, Ji Qing's brain was blank at this moment, meaningless emotions surged like waves, when all the emotions were hidden, only the dazed mind was left.

Huang Congyu, who was at his feet, had lost all signs of life, and there was a stench of blood all over the floor.

The dark red blood touched Ji Qing's nerves, and he stood up suddenly, ignoring Cao Wushang's cry, and ran directly to the supermarket. The hot air with the smell of sulphur overflowed from the dark door and rushed to Ji Qing's face. Contact with this irritating gas not only made the eyes dry, but also the chest was very stuffy.

"Location." Ji Qing's voice was not warm.

The system immediately reported the location.

The continuous explosions kept coming from a distance, and with each sound, the unknown fear and anger in my heart grew by one point. The originally pure black pupils turned blood red, and the skin appeared unnaturally bluish-white. After Ji Qing's speed increased to a level undetectable by the naked eye, he rushed into the black smoke.

Under the black smoke, orange-red flames flickered, but when he went deep into it, Ji Qing saw a solid layer of ice. The huge oval ice layer covers the ground like an eggshell, isolating all damage. However, layers of interlaced cracks appeared on the thick ice layer. The cracks expanded and the cracks spread rapidly. The outermost ice cubes fell to the ground, leaving only a thin layer of ice cubes. .

The team members in the ice didn't notice Ji Qing, because all their attention was focused in one direction, on Song Xici, who was half-kneeling outside the ice, resisting all the damage for them.

He was half-kneeling on the ground, his back exposed the white bones, his hands were weakly hanging on the ground, and he had no strength in his body, so he could not fall down, all relying on the support force of his forehead against the ice, and the shaky shards of ice were suspended in him. All around, when the aftermath of the explosion dissipated, those ice cubes instantly fell to the ground.

Song Xici also slowly fell backwards.

At this moment, as if playing in slow motion, even the shape of the surrounding black mist was clearly visible, and the trajectory of the blushing blood on the back was very clear. Ji Qing saw the thin covering on Song Xici's eyelashes. The slight snow spilled out, and saw his limp body slowly fall down——

There is a voice in my heart that asks inexplicably, why are you so angry?

Why are you so angry?

do not know.

But this is my reserve food, my possessions, only I can bully, no one else can.

At the moment when Song Xici was about to fall to the ground, Ji Qing rushed up to catch him, the person in his arms was bloodless, like ice cubes that were about to melt. When Ji Qing touched Song Xici's back, the hand was full of viscous blood, gurgling blood spilling out of his fingers, like a lot of lost vitality.

Ji Qing raised his eyes and looked at the shocked team members indifferently, the blood-red apricot eyes were filled with indifference. He stood up and carried Song Xici, just like when he first met, Song Xici's feet still touched the ground, but this time, no one came close to his ear and said that I will carry you.

The tyranny of wanting to kill everyone swept Ji Qing's mind. If it wasn't for the lab's black hands, if it wasn't for the trash team members who would become a burden to Song Xici...

Those irritable emotions came clamoring to turn over the bones, and before all the emotions were out of control, a faint voice suddenly came from the ear, "Go, go to a place where no one is there."

Song Xici opened his eyes and looked at Ji Qing with convincing power in his eyes.

All the negative emotions receded like a tide. Ji Qing was like a big cat that had been groomed. He pursed his mouth a little aggrieved, and then picked up Song Xi's resignation and walked away without saying a word.

Behind him was Moran and the others calling, but Ji Qing didn't want to reply at all. He didn't have any interest in acting, and he didn't even want to look at anyone else. Ji Qing walked faster and faster, leaving everyone behind. He followed the system's instructions to a safe place, put Song Xici down carefully, supported Song Xici with one hand, and then asked obediently, "I want to How to do it?"

Song Xici bit his index finger weakly, and gently held Ji Qing's blood-stained hand, Ji Qing's hand was gently covered by his cold palm, "Close your eyes." A hoarse voice sounded.

Ji Qing obediently closed his eyes, the next second, a dizziness attacked him, and when Ji Qing opened his eyes again, he found himself in another place.

This is a small space of about five cubic meters. It is snow-white. There is a pool of cold air in the center. The water of the pool is cold and white, and it contains majestic energy. There is another small pool in the corner.

Song Xi resigned in the big cold pool, the icy water poured over his chest, his neck was covered with ice, and the long eyelashes were covered with fine snow.

"System, Song Xici will not be the child of destiny in this world, right? The golden finger is so thick." Ji Qing said with emotion.

"It shouldn't be." The system checked it carefully, "I have no hint on my side, he should not be Child of Destiny."

Ji Qing squatted on the edge of the pool with interest, reached out and quickly touched the surface of the water, the chill on his fingertips made Ji Qing tremble three times. He couldn't help but admire Song Xici's body immersed in it, and he still looked like he didn't change his face.

Song Xici's condition gradually improved, Ji Qing squatted for a while, then slipped to another small pool, he sniffed his little nose, took a deep breath of the cold air, and then said decisively: "Song Xici is to use This cook for me, he's very witty."

Ji Qing originally planned to take a sip, but the water in the pool was too icy, Ji Qing hesitated for a while but still didn't take a sip. He sat cross-legged next to Song Xici, propped his chin up and chatted with the system.

When Song Xici opened his eyes, what he saw was Ji Qing sitting obediently. The young man's face is handsome and his facial features are exquisite. Song Xici knew from a long time that Ji Qing was good-looking, but when he saw Ji Qing, he always had a lively expression, and he didn't focus too much on his appearance. He knew that Ji Qing would have two pear nests when he smiled, and his smile was extremely contagious.

But at this time, Ji Qing's expression was light, and his body was surrounded by cold air, like an angel in the illustration. His eyes were clear, and his eyes were cast to the void, and an extraordinarily pure and beautiful temperament came from the surface.

This made Song Xi quit for a while, and was even reluctant to speak to disturb him.