26

26. The Wealthy Young Master Attacks the Entertainment Circle

When Ji Qing got home, Liang's father and mother didn't come back, and Liang Hankun was very busy dealing with the Mo family's affairs recently.

The cooking aunt made pear soup for Ji Qing, and Ji Qing took a bowl and drank it in the room. He sat on the desk and casually opened a book, it was a popular science book about astronomy. The reason why Ji Qing suddenly opened the book was because he received an invitation letter for this International Astronomical Congress, which was held in China.

Ji Qing turned a few pages seriously, and found that he really didn't understand it at all, so he said to the system affectionately: "Has your database been updated? You must know such an ancient thing, right? Look after you. Oh baby~"

The system hurriedly said: "I will work hard! I promise not to drag the boss!"

So Ji Qing closed the book with a snap, and after drinking the pear soup, she happily fell on the bed, and opened her scarf.

It's nine o'clock in the evening, and the most popular searches for the scarf are #Lu Qingzhao Welfare Institute#, #Lu Qingzhao Liang's little master#, Ji Qing's little face is wrinkled into a ball, he clicks in, and he sees a long Weibo with rich pictures and texts .

The first eye-catching picture is of Lu Qingzhao and Ji Qing standing hand in hand. Lu Qingzhe in the picture was originally white to glowing because he deliberately pretended to be ugly, and the person who took the photo adjusted the color tone. Ji Qing's skin looked a little yellowish, and Lu Qingquan's face was even blacker than coal. With the deliberately dotted spots and beards attached, Lu Qingquan's appearance dropped by more than one grade.

So there were 500 words of text that mocked Lu Qingzhao's appearance, what kind of plastic surgery, the collapse of his appearance, the old monster of Montenegro, even passers-by...

Ji Qing's eyes were extremely cold. He pulled down the interface and saw that his identity had been pulled out. He guessed that he had taken care of Lu Qingzhao. The last part was that the children in the welfare home stood sweating profusely under the sun. , while Lu Qingzhuo got out of the car.

"I've never seen a star with such a big face before, and he wants to be greeted by a group of children under the sun. It was rumored that he was playing a big name, and it was true that he had a bad temper and scolded the supporting roles, hehe."

"I'm afraid I'm bringing money into the group. No wonder I spent seven years before. Last year, I was awarded the emperor by a movie I didn't know what it was talking about. It would be good to hook up with a rich person. Lu Qingzhuo."

"Disgusting, there is only one face to see."

"It's so sad, is it true Kiyoshima? I always thought you were a good person..."

"Please Lu Gou quickly kneel and lick his golden master."

Countless abusive comments flooded Ji Qing's line of sight. Unprecedented anger burned Ji Qing's sanity to the ground. Before the last string called sanity broke, Lu Qingzhuo called.

"My little master, good evening." Lu Qingshou's gentle voice came from his ear, "I'm tired after playing all day today, did you drink hot milk before going to bed? I hope my little master tonight You can rest early, raise your spirits and welcome a new day tomorrow. Young master, don't look at your phone before going to bed. If you can't sleep, do you want me to sing to you?"

The anger in his heart was miraculously calmed down, Ji Qing lowered his eyes, and had already guessed that Lu Qingquan saw the hot search. He was afraid that he would not be in a good mood after seeing it, so he quickly called.