Chapter 14

~~~Time skip to dinner~~
•••Y/ns POV•••

I've been able to avoid him all day. Haven't spoken to him once. Or anyone I should say. Miss Peregrine eventually came upstairs to get me to at least come down for dinner and that I couldn't just not eat for the rest of the day. Eventually when I didn't show up yet, Emma came and talked me into coming. The only spot left was beside Emma and him. I didn't even feel like eating and my nerves were only increasing. I glanced over at Emma when Alma dropped her gaze off of and her and Alex started talking.

•••Emmas POV••

"Emma!" I look beside me at Enoch who whisper shouted towards me. I raise an eyebrow as he speaks. "Create a diversion."

"Why?" I reply and he gives me a look.

"Can't you see how y/n has been acting ever since he got here?" He says and I glance over between the two. She seemed awfully uncomfortable around him making me glance back at Enoch.

"It is noticible." I agree.

"He looks like a sicko. And whatever he's done to y/n cannot be good." Enoch says as he sends him a glare. "Maybe I'll sneak some poison into his drink."

"Enoch!" I whisper shout at him.

"I'm kidding! Maybe."

"What should we do for a distraction?"

"I don't know. Kill him?"

"Enoch, we can't do that. Yet."

"Make Millard strip down or something. Anything that will get either him or Miss P to leave so we can do something."

"Alright, I have an idea." I glance over at Millard. He seemed to overhear us since he was sitting beside Enoch. I send him a nod and he takes his hat off before sliding under the table. When I hear him come back up, he was not able to be seen. Enoch sends me a smirk as Millard walks over to Alex. The cup in front of him starts moving up and when both of them weren't looking, he dumped it on Alex. Y/n looked up in surprise when he stood and Miss Peregrine looked over confused.

"Apologies, I must have spilt my drink on accident. May I be excused?" He says and Miss Peregrine nods sending him out of the room with of course, Millard behind him. Enoch and I both smile out of satisfaction.
~~~~~~~~~~