Chapter 2

Chapter 2 Love Letter

    Lanyi Middle School is a semi-closed management school, and the students in it basically only go home once a month. Cun Yi is glad that this setting allows her to slowly adapt to her new identity.

    On Monday, Lanyi Middle School held a flag-raising ceremony.

    "Hey! Cun Yi, here I come." A figure quickly ran to Cun Yi's side while the inspection team didn't notice. When I stopped, I was almost out of breath.

    Cun Yi frowned at her new roommate, Du Xin, who was almost late, and patted her on the back to help her relax, "I'll call you next time." Pass the cake to Du Xin.

    "No, no, it's not like you don't know my virtue." Du Xin ate a few bites hastily, "Don't talk about that, do you know what I heard when I came here just now?" "Tell me.

    " Cun Yi didn't pay much attention to listening to these, but compared to the principal's speech, she still tilted her head.

    "Hey, you know Tang Xian. Hey, I almost forgot that you used to be her roommate. Fortunately, you changed the dormitory, she..." Du Xin pouted.

    "Don't talk too far away." Cun Yi didn't expect that the name Tang Xian would appear again a week later. Seeing Du Xin mentioning Tang Xian's disgust, she felt uncomfortable.

    "Okay, listen to me slowly." Du Xin ate the rice cakes.

    "You don't have to be in such a hurry..."

    Du Xin suddenly came over and whispered next to Cun Yi, "Tang Xian is about to be expelled from school." Cun Yi's evasive movements stopped immediately.

    "Impossible!" There is no such thing as dropping out of school in the novel.

    "Why are you so excited! I just heard someone say something, just listen to it. Anyway, Tang Xian has nothing to do with you." Du Xin rolled his eyes.

    "..." Cun Yi quickly went through the plot in her mind, and frowned, "Don't spread things that are not proven." "I mean, don't be

    so serious." Du Xin bumped him with his shoulder Cun Yi, "Unexpectedly, you are still an old-fashioned old man."

    Cun Yi avoids it, still thinking about Tang Xian in her mind. As long as the plot continues normally, the supporting actress Tang Xian will be expelled from high school. The recent plot is also mainly about the heroine falling into the water. This is not the biggest monster that Tang Xian made in the high school plot. So there is a high probability that this is a rumor... But what does this have to do with her? Cun Yi, Cun Yi, you are just a passerby, you just need to complete your part. Don't think about sugar or sugar, salt or salt. No matter how much you think about it, what can you do! Suddenly, the picture of Tang Xian sinking into the deep sea flashed. Cun Yi raised his head at once.

    "I was just about to call you. Lu Xingran is on stage." Cun Yi could hear that Du Xin was very excited now.

    "Lu Xingran?" The male lead?

    "My male god is still so handsome! Ahhh, how can there be such a handsome person! He is still so good at studying, he is the campus male god and the hero of romance novels in my mind! Ahhh~" Coincidentally, he

    also What a hero. You and I are just passersby A and B. Cun Yi couldn't bear to listen to Du Xin's exclamation, and looked over to the stage. Fortunately, Cun Yi was tall enough to be able to see the hero's face through the crowd without tiptoeing. Oddly enough, there was a Band-Aid on that face.

    "But, does the male god have any injuries on his face?"

    "..." Cun Yi didn't respond.

    "Cun Yi, do you think the male gods are fighting?"