Chapter 59

Chapter Fifty-ninth: Time is Quiet

    Cun Yi did not make it to the end, but those who should be "punished" were "punished". Tang Xian's appearance still appeared in her dreams.

    She walked to the window and opened the curtains, the sun was already shining outside. At this time, the early birds are probably full. She turned around and looked at Tang Xian who was sleeping quietly wrapped in a quilt.

    Replaying what happened in the bathroom yesterday in my mind made my blood surge. Cun Yi calmed down the dryness in her heart, and closed the curtain again with her backhand. The sunlight flickered along, and a few strands leisurely fell on Tang Xian's fair neck, and the red mark on it was too obvious.

    "It's really..." Cun Yi thought about it and couldn't continue.

    Some schedules should be sped up, she thought.

    "Yiyi, pay attention to your safety on the road." The aunt took Xie Xingxing into her arms and sent Cun Yi and Tang Xian, who was wearing a scarf around her neck, to the door.

    Tang Xian pulled off a corner of the scarf uncomfortably, thinking about what she did yesterday, she doesn't dare to look into her aunt's eyes now, "Auntie, we will." "Well, yes, Tang Xian's apartment is a few meters

    away It's not far away, Auntie, don't worry." Cun Yi held Tang Xian's hand, with a proper smile on the corner of her mouth.

    "Then you still have to pay attention to safety. It's time for me to send Xing Xing to an oil painting class." The aunt smiled, seeing the scarf around Tang Xian's neck today, she knew it by heart, but she didn't pierce it.

    Sometimes, being an elder who sees the truth without telling the truth can save both parties a little bit of embarrassment.

    Xie Xingxing raised her head coquettishly, "Sister Yiyi, when I become a great painter, I will draw a picture for you." "

    That's a good relationship, I'll wait." Cun Yi patted Xie Xingxing's shoulder, " Then you should study hard now, and become a great painter as soon as possible... classes will start soon."

    Tang Xian said deliberately sourly, "Now I have a new sister, forget about me as an old sister~"

    " Xingxing has not forgotten, I will draw for my mother, young lady, and sister Yiyi together, and draw a big one!" Xie Xingxing clapped his drawing board.

    Everyone laughed...

    Cun Yi and Tang Xian returned to the single-family apartment that Tang Xian bought himself.

    "I'm on my thigh." Cun Yi put away the two people's few luggage first, looking at the spacious room, feeling a little complicated. While feeling distressed, she was also thinking about what she should do to take responsibility. I am responsible for making money to support my family, let Tang Xian be responsible for her beautiful appearance.

    Tang Xian pulled off the silk scarf and grabbed Cun Yi's arm, "Don't move yet."

    "What are you trying to do again?" Cun Yi looked at Tang Xian who lowered her head and tied the silk scarf around her wrist. She could clearly see that Tang Xian's long and curly eyelashes were like a small hook, evoking joy from the bottom of her heart.

    "Why are you ignoring me?" Cun Yi raised her other hand to pick up Tang Xian's chin, her gaze happened to catch the hickey marks on Tang Xian's neck that hadn't faded away and even started to turn dark red. He took his hand back immediately.

    "Hmph, Mr. Tang doesn't want to talk to you right now." Tang Xian raised his eyebrows, tied the last knot, and let go of his hand neatly, "Look."

    Cun Yi looked down at the bow tied on her wrist. Tang Xian's silk scarf was ice blue, with some white lace trimmed between it. Now being tied up like this is not so ugly, "Mr. Tang is very skilled." "