Chapter 45

Chapter 45: The Eve of the College Entrance Examination

    Summer is getting closer and closer, and the college entrance examination is also approaching, and there is a little irritability in the air.

    After all, Cun Yi had gone through the college entrance examination before, so she didn't have too much anxiety. And it is also learned knowledge, answering questions is handy. But Tang Xian should still encounter problems, she obviously felt that Tang Xian was very irritable recently.

    "Don't eat?"

    Cun Yi saw Tang Xian put the chopsticks away, but the plate on the table was basically untouched.

    "No appetite..."

    Tang Xian took a sip of the cold white fungus soup, and the anxiety in his heart decreased a lot.

    "Worried about grades?" Cun Yi asked.

    "...No." Tang Xian shook his head, opened his mouth, and said nothing.

    "That can't be weight loss." Cun Yi supported her head and glanced at the dishes on Tang Xian's plate, "Don't waste food, Tang Daiyu. The CD-ROM operation starts with me." Tang Xian flattened his mouth and

    took Picking up the chopsticks, he slowly stuffed a mouthful of vegetables into his mouth.

    "It's been quite hot lately. Tangtang, eat a few more bites, and I'll treat you to ice cream." Cun Yi fanned the air with her hands, as if the heat outside had come in.

    "Who cares?" Tang Xian ate another vegetable leaf without moving a bit. Cun Yi has already discovered that Tang Xian only likes to eat vegetables, which is the exact opposite of her.

    After dinner, Cun Yi took Tang Xian to the canteen.

    "I want to eat this." Tang Xian pointed to the small bucket of ice cream in the freezer.

    "OK." Cun Yi bent down and opened the freezer directly to take out two buckets, but Tang Xian stopped her, and Cun Yi turned to look at her, "?" "

    This box is so big, I can't finish it." Tang Xian put A box of ice cream was pulled out of Cun Yi's hand and put back into the freezer.

    "..." Cun Yi looked at Tang Xian and smiled, "Really? Maybe there is only one spoon." "

    I don't dislike you."

    "I remember who disliked me back then."

    Tang choked, she bent down and brought back the ice cream she just put back, "That's fine, I'll eat a box by myself."

    Cun Yi hurriedly put the ice cream back in her hand, "Okay, okay, no I'm teasing you."

    After finally persuading him, when paying the bill, Cun Yi found out that Tang Xian had asked her aunt for an extra spoon.

    Cun Yi, "..."

    At this stage, teachers don't assign much homework anymore. Evening self-study is left for everyone to review by themselves. Cun Yi has been stuck on a question for a long time, and her mood is getting worse and worse.

    "Cun Yi, what's wrong with you?" Song Qian turned his head, thinking that Cun Yi had encountered a problem. He straightened up and looked at the problem Cun Yi was working on, thinking that we could discuss it together, but he didn't expect it to be a very basic experimental problem.     "Sigh." Cun Yi sighed, and she erased the process of writing, "Song Qian, has Chen Lei decided to go abroad?" These days, Chen Lei and his father have been a little stiff. Chen Weiyi hopes to send his son abroad to cultivate a greater vision. But Chen Lei has been against it.     "...Should still go abroad." Song Qian raised the corner of his mouth, "It may be more suitable for him to go to broaden his horizons, and then return to China for development.     " A large part of the reason is to want to stay with Song Qian.     "Why can't you bear it? Such a stupid brother, I've hated him to death." After Song Qian finished speaking, he turned around and took a look, making sure that Chen Lei was not in his seat before turning back.     Cun Yi sees through but doesn't tell, she looks at Song Qian with smiling eyes.     Song Qian, "?"     "Do you think that is the relationship between me and him?" Song Qian's eyes widened.     Cun Yi was silent.     "..." Song Qian paused, "Brother is someone who can be with you for a lifetime, right?"     Cun Yi thought for a while, "Maybe."     But the two of them liked each other until they fell in love, and the relationship of friends may not be enough. up. People always want to be greedy.