Chapter 25

Chapter 25 Together

    "Meow~"

    Yimao got out from the flower bed downstairs in the dormitory, startled the dormitory auntie who came out to breathe, "This wild cat is really fat."

    Tangxian searched for a long time but couldn't find Yimao. It hid in the flower bed. Seeing the aunt who was in charge next to her, she didn't intend to take the cat away in front of people.

    Some special indulgences cannot be displayed openly.

    Of course, unless the skin is thick enough.

    "Hello, Auntie."

    "It's Miss Tang. Didn't you ask for leave to rest in the dormitory? When did you run out?"

    "Meow~" While the two of them were talking, Yi Mao walked back to the dormitory with catwalks.

    "Come out to get some air." Tang Xian smiled, making sure that the auntie in charge didn't notice. Decided to go back or teach Mao a little lesson.

    "Indeed, the air in the school at night is not bad. You are going home for the Spring Festival this year. If you come over for the New Year's Eve this year, no one will open the door for you." "Thank you, auntie, I will spend this year at home." Thinking of last year's New Year's

    Eve , she quarreled with Tang Dinghua, and she didn't save him face in front of the guests, so she was kicked out. If it wasn't for the housekeeper's aunt who just came back to pick up some things, Tang Xian guessed that he could only stay in the corridor all night.

    After chatting casually with the dorm aunt for a while, Tang Xian returned to the dormitory.

    "Are you back?" Cun Yi put on the mask and held a bottle of skin care water in her hand. She just wondered why Tang Xian hadn't come back yet.

    "Hmm~"

    "Did you know?" Cun Yi turned around and pointed to some wrinkles on her mask, then pointed to Tang Xian who was playing with a ball of wool, "I'm still sticking it. It's just outside Scratch the door, scratch it, and howl."

    Thinking of that scene, Tang Xian looked at Cun Yi and burst out laughing, "I can't help it, it ran around, and was almost dragged by the housekeeper to lose weight."

    " I chatted with my aunt for a while to cover it up first."

    "Then it howls like that, so other people can't hear it. But... it's time to lose weight, look at how many catties you are, this cat has grown so fat." Cun Yi stared at the mask with her head lowered. Take a look.

    The fat cat pulled the wool ball away, turned around and ran back to the cat's nest.

    "..."

    "That's why I went to take a look at it." Tang Xian poked the wrinkled part of Cun Yi's mask, "Can't you change it?" Cun Yi patted

    Tang Xian's hand lightly , "Be diligent and thrifty, miss."

    "Oh~ I have saved a lot." Tang Xian made a gesture to dig through his drawer.

    "Let's not talk about that... where did you go this afternoon?"

    "I went to find Li Zitong."

    Cun Yi paused, she didn't expect Tang Xian to answer so directly this time.

    "I also know, you went to look for her last time." Tang Xian leaned on Cun Yi's shoulder. In order not to let the mask fall off, Cun Yi held her head up stiffly.