Chapter 24

Chapter 24

    Tang Xian felt that she could hardly breathe, and the fishy and salty sea seemed to drag her down into an abyss. No matter how she struggled, it was useless.

    "Cun Yi..."

    Tang Xian waved his hands wildly, trying to grab something, but there was nothing.

    Suffocated, cold, fish waiting to eat...

    "Help...help me." Tang

    Xian finally grabbed an object with his slender wrist, and Tang Xian suddenly opened his eyes.

    Seeing the familiar bed curtain above his head, Tang Xian gradually slowed down his breathing. I lay quietly for a while, but I couldn't remember what dream I had just now.

    Like a wisp of smoke, it disperses with the wind.

    After regaining his senses, Tang Xian realized that he was still holding the peace charm hanging around his neck in his hand. She remembered some old things.

    A few years ago, she had a high fever and woke up to find a crudely crafted peace amulet under her pillow. At that time, she had long since lost her biological mother, and Tang Dinghua was still on a business trip. No one took care of her except Aunt Liu. She asked Aunt Liu about the safety talisman, but Aunt Liu also said she didn't know. This talisman seemed to appear out of nowhere.

    Out of curiosity, she once removed this talisman. Inside was a blank red note. Aunt Liu felt that this might not be very auspicious, so she threw it away without telling Tang Xian. Tang Xian secretly found it again.

    Later, in order to "chase" Lu Xingran, she casually bought a customized safe amulet online and gave it to Lu Xingran. As a matter of course, Lu Xingran turned his head and threw it into the trash can.

    "It's just right, it can be recycled."

    Tang Xian picked it up, sewed the magic amulet into it, and put it on his neck.

    She still remembers that Tang Dinghua came back and saw the peace talisman on her neck and boasted, "Good enlightenment."

    Thinking of this, Tang Xian twitched the corner of his mouth mockingly. She knew better than anyone else that her father was just praising the four words embroidered on it - for Lu Xingran.

    Tang Xian took it off his neck, the rope was worn out a bit. After hesitating for a moment, he still undid the small button on the back of the safety talisman, and took out a small talisman made of red cloth from inside.

    She had an intuition that if she opened it now, there might be something different inside.

    The slender fingers still poked in and took out a red note. She lowered her head to look, and there were already words on it...

    When it was lunch time, Cun Yi received a text message from Tang Xian.

    [Tang Daiyu]: Cun, you don't need to bring food today. I'm going out.

    Before Tang Xian turned off his phone, Cun Yi replied the message.

    [Aunt Cun]: Your injuries are not painful enough, are they?

    [Aunt Cun]: Where did you go? this point?

    [Aunt Cun]: I can't help my mother when I grow up. Remember to eat well and have to come back at night.

    Tang Xian smiled, ignored the earnest persuasion of the security uncle, signed the school entry and exit registration form, and left the school.

    [Tang Daiyu]: Got it, I want to have a good meal.