Chapter 50

Chapter Fifty Shared Wealth and Wealth

    The Tang family was hit hard this time. Tang Dinghua never figured it out, because of the relationship between Xu Yue and that kid from the Lu family, the Lu family would still hit "my family".

    "Boss Lu, you...have a misunderstanding!"

    Tang Dinghua waited for a long time at Lu's company before Lu Deming came out after the meeting. As soon as he saw his figure, Tang Dinghua hurried up to meet him.

    "Misunderstanding?"

    Before Lu Deming could speak, the secretary next to him stopped Tang Dinghua first, "Mr. Tang, if there is any misunderstanding, we should make an appointment first and then resolve it. Mr. Lu will have a meeting later." Lu Deming glanced at Tang

    Dinghua Hua, barely remembered who this person was. It's just a person who relies on women for his position. Before that, he couldn't think of such a person. If his son hadn't been too entangled with Xu Yue, he would not have noticed this company.

    "Mr. Lu, this matter is very urgent, and our company will be gone any longer!"

    Tang Dinghua howled, trying to get in front of Lu Deming, but he was completely blocked by others.

    "We will be in-laws in the future! We are all a family, how can we fight each other..."

    Tang Dinghua rushed forward, and put Xu Yue out, "You know Xu Yue, she is my daughter, my biological Daughter, your son..."

    "Secretary Zhang, go and let this gentleman out."

    Lu Deming turned around and left impatiently, and what Tang Dinghua said made him blush. The assistants who followed him didn't say much, and didn't take what they just heard into their hearts at all.

    These days, let alone Boss Lu's in-laws, even if he is Boss Lu's brother, with Boss Lu's character that doesn't tolerate sand, he still has to be kicked out.

    "Have you heard, Mr. Tang, you'd better take a rest first. I believe your company still has a lot of things waiting for you." Secretary Zhang smiled, but what he said was like a knife piercing Tang Dinghua's pitiful self-esteem above.

    "You...you will regret it sooner or later."

    "Hello?" Tang Xian heard the phone ring just after class, and he answered it without looking at who was holding the book in his hand.

    "You evil girl, don't you plan to come back? The house is in such a mess, you don't even want to answer a phone call?" Tang Dinghua suddenly stiffened a lot in the face of his

    daughter, and even burped in the middle .

    Looks like he drank a lot, Tang thought to himself.

    "Do you have anything else to do? If not, I'll hang up." She frowned, knowing it was Tang Dinghua's call, she would not answer it. There were too many people after class, so she leaned to the side.

    "What do you mean! I gave birth to you and raised you, and you have this attitude now! Fuck him, you are a white-eyed wolf, Tang Xian, you are just like your mother..." "Same as what?" Tang Xian

    chuckled

    , The hand holding the phone is hard. She thought of the New Year's Day party, when Tang Dinghua ran over smelling of alcohol to remind her to communicate more with Lu Xingran. He even tricked her and Lu Xingran into the same room on his own initiative. Fortunately, she was never truly powerless.