Chapter 28

Chapter 28 Signals

    "Let's go first." Cun Yi pointed at Tang Xian, "The car will start later, so you can smell less exhaust." "Do you

    think I'm afraid of them?" Tang Xian glanced at Xu in the car from the corner of his eye. Yue and Lu Xingran said, "They definitely don't want to see me, I stand here, and I can still make them worry." "

    Did you say that about yourself?" Cun Yi felt uncomfortable, and took out two tangerine peel candies from her pocket Handed it to Tang Xian, "Here, you can stand for as long as you can while eating and playing with your phone." "

    Huh." Tang Xian only took one, "I'll just stay for another candy, not for them "

    Xu Yue didn't get a response from Cun Yi and the two of them, Xu Yue had already turned his head and chatted with Lu Xingran. The handsome faces of boys and girls are reflected in the car window.

    "Hey." Tang Xian elbowed Cun Yi again, "Do you like Lu Xingran's type?" "?"

    Cun Yi still had sugar in his mouth, full of sweet and sour taste of tangerine peel.

    "Do you like it?" Tang Xian pushed the candy to his cheek, staring carefully at Cun Yi's expression.

    With a "click", Cun Yi bit the sugar in his mouth to pieces, and there was no sugar left in his mouth, "Do you think I like it? Day by day, don't study hard for me, think so much There are some."

    "How can this be regarded as some?" Tang Xian looked at several people who came and got into the car, some men and some women, "Do you think you will meet a puppy love this trip? Then I spent New Year's Eve with someone else..."

    "You are waiting here." Cun Yi smiled, she thought for a while, and pulled out a pen and a post-it note from the side of her bag.

    "What are you doing?"

    "Here." Cun Yi wrote a few words on a post-it note and stuck it on Tang Xian's shoulder, "I keep my word, let's go. You should go out and catch the car and go back later. I just smell the exhaust."

    "Okay, okay." Tang Xian took a look at the post-it note in his hand.

    [On New Year's Eve, I must spend time with Tang. — Cun Yiliu]

    "I'm leaving~"

    Cun Yi watched Tang Xian go out from the exit, then turned around, picked up her schoolbag, and walked towards the bus.

    Everyone in the car is accompanied. Before Song Qian came, Cun Yi checked the time and walked into the car.

    "Cun Yi."

    Cun Yi looked down at Xu Yue stretching out her hand to stop her, "Good afternoon." After thinking for a while, she added two more words, "Come on."

    Seeing her hand being pushed away, Xu Yue knew that she There was no reason to stop him, and he smiled, "You too! When you come to the camp, you can call me if you need anything. Did you like the birthday present I gave you last time?" Birthday gift

    ? Cun Yi never remembered that she had received anything from Xu Yue. But a lot of things did happen in those few days. Could it be that she overlooked something?

    "Thank you." Cun Yi didn't show any doubts, and walked straight to the last row.

    "Yueyue." Lu Xingran took a serious look at Xu Yue, "... Are you friends with her?" "..."

    Xu Yue's face turned pale, she knew that she was being a little courteous. Shen Shen sat back in his seat and did not answer Lu Xingran. Only Lu Xingran sighed.