Chapter 51

Chapter 51 Restart

    In the past few days, Cun Yi could see news about the bankruptcy of the Tang Group, but there seemed to be a thread hanging from the Tang Group so that it did not really collapse.

    "It's a bit strange." Cun Yi looked away, just in time to see her roommate Fan Qingle going out with a computer bag on her back, "Qingle, are you going out?" "Yeah."

    Fan Qingle turned her head and looked at Cun in doubt Yi, "...I don't bring food."

    "I didn't ask you to bring food either." Cun Yi didn't know whether to laugh or cry, she followed Tang Xian to eat these days.

    A hand stretched out from the curtain of a bed, "Wait, Lele, bring me a chicken pot! I just got up..." "

    You can sleep like this." Cun Yi stood up , Pull the bed curtain, "Qian Yiran, I have to get out of bed and buy it myself."

    Qian Yiran is also Cun Yi's roommate. Unlike Cun Yi, Qing Le and another classmate who has dropped out of school and returned to school, she is an active member of the dormitory. How do you usually do things? She is silly, but she is sincere, warm and generous to her roommates and friends. Because of this, she only stayed in school for a few months, there are many people who hate her, and many people like her. In Cun Yi's view, this is a very innocent and enthusiastic girl.

    "No, I'm too lazy to get out of bed. Lele, don't wait for death! Do you have the heart to see a life like a flower starving and withering in front of you?" "I'll be

    back at night." Fan Qingle said. Cun Yi saw her uncomfortably pulling down the brim of her hat. After getting along for so many days, she can see clearly that Fan Qingle is not very good at rejecting people, but she still wants to pretend to be cold and unkind. Like a kid who insists on being cool.

    "Are you going to the library?" Cun Yi asked, she found that Fan Qingle often went to the library, but she didn't see it when she went to the library.

    "Yeah." Fan Qingle pulled down the shoulder strap of her backpack, looked down at the watch on her wrist, "I'll go first." "

    Lele! Lele! Lele! Don't go..."

    Seeing that Fan Qingle was about to leave. Cun Yi picked up the schoolbag on one side, "Wait for me, let's go together. I just want to borrow a few books."

    "Sister Cun, when are you going to come back? Is it convenient to bring food?"

    "I'm late too. Come down by yourself." Cun Yi smiled, followed Fan Qingle out, and closed the door.

    Inside the door, Qian Yiran was crying with the quilt on his head.

    outside the door.

    "Let's go." Cun Yi looked at Fan Qingle still in a daze, her guess in her heart was already half right.

    "...Hmm." Fan Qingle straightened her hat and took a few steps forward. Cun Yi walked a few steps behind her.

    "..." Fan Qingle turned her head to look at Cun Yi, with a little impatience in her eyes, "You know I don't want to go to the library?"

    Cun Yi didn't stop walking, and continued to walk forward.

    "No, I was planning to go to the library."

    "...Really?" Fan Qingle lifted the backpack strap, and said to Cun Yi's back, "Then we don't agree."

    Cun Yi heard this Only then stopped, "Are you going?"