Chapter 17

Chapter Seventeen Embarrassment

    After eating, Cun Yi saw that it was getting late, and her aunt, who usually went to bed early, was still sitting on the sofa watching TV.

    "Auntie?"

    "Is that so, Yiyi?" Auntie rubbed her eyes, turned her head to look at Cun Yi and Tang Xian, "I'll clean up after you finish eating." "No need."

    Cun Yi looked at her mouth Tang Xian, who was still stuffed with a coke chicken wing, said to his aunt, "Auntie, you go to bed first, and I will clean up the rest. Don't worry." "

    Yes, auntie, you go to sleep first." Tang Xian immediately Spit out the bones in his mouth into a small plate, "And the dishes Auntie cooks are so delicious, I may have to eat them for a long time~" "If you     like them, then you should eat more, Tangtang." She couldn't hide her sleepiness, "Then I'm going to bed. In the evening, don't wash up after eating. Put the dishes in the refrigerator and throw the bowls in the pool. I'll do it tomorrow morning." "Auntie, go to     sleep Let's go." Cun Yi smiled, "We know."     "Okay. I won't talk too much, good night, Tangtang and Yi Yi." "     Good night."     "Good night, auntie."     Seeing her aunt entering the room, Cun Yi said He stopped his chopsticks and saw that Tang Xian was still eating happily, "Don't eat too much, you won't be able to fall asleep later." Biting     the croquettes in his mouth, Tang Xian said vaguely, "Then It’s late, I’m full early. I’m full~ hiccup, I’m going to eat enough.” “Do     you know what eating is full?” Cun Yi subconsciously said something in dialect. Tang Xian was choked upon hearing this, and began to cover his mouth and cough.     Seeing this, Cun Yi hurriedly poured a glass of water to feed Tang Xian, while patting Tang Xian's bent back lightly, "Slow down, slow down, you can choke like this after eating a ball of meat, you're so stupid."     Tang Xian hugged the water cup and poured it vigorously for a while before recovering. As soon as he recovered, he clenched a small fist and hammered Cun Yi's shoulder, "It's not you. The tone of your words just now is simply..."

    "Okay. You have a low smile, I admit it." Cun Yi poured another glass of water and put it in front of Tang Xian, glanced at the food on the table, "Are you still eating?" "No,

    no " Tang Xian waved his hand and touched his swollen belly, "I'm full of water." "

    Then you sit and rest." Cun Yi started to tidy up, Tang Xian wanted to reach out to help but she tapped lightly with chopsticks Back of hand, "Rest."

    Cun Yi only listened to half of what her aunt said, covered the leftovers with plastic wrap and put them in the refrigerator, even washing the dishes.

    "My surname is Cun, you are so virtuous." Tang Xian leaned against the back of the chair and squinted his eyes contentedly, "In the future, when I go to college, I want to be your roommate." Cun Eaton wiped the plate with a cleaning

    cloth After a pause, in the novel, Tang Xian and the hero and heroine entered the same university, but no one knows the whereabouts of "Cun Yi". She lowered her head and continued to wipe the dishes, "That depends on which university you are taking. If I get into the same university as you, wouldn't that be cursing me for failing the college entrance examination?" "Cun, you look down on me!" Tang Xian stood on the

    chair Get up and walk quickly to Cun Yi, "Let me tell you, don't bully young people into poverty. Believe it or not, I can go with you wherever you want to take the exam?" "Okay." Cun Yi smiled

    , Some detergent bubbles from the sink bounced onto Tang Xian's face, "You go to my room to wash your face first..." "The

    surname is Cun!" Tang Xian wiped his face, "Childish." Said Turn around and leave. Walking halfway, she turned back and poked Cun Yi's shoulder, "Where is your room?" "It's at the corner upstairs. There's a door sign