Chapter 32

Chapter 32 Hands-on

    The afternoon before New Year's Eve, Cun Yi and Xu Yue shared a car together, planning to take the high speed back.

    "You bring so little." Xu Yue was a little surprised when she saw that Cun Yi was carrying a flat schoolbag.

    "I won't be here for long." Seeing Xu Yue getting into the car, Cun Yi moved to the other side to free up a large section of the seat, "You have something to put in the middle." "I only have one bag, and uncle will help me carry the luggage.

    " The box is in the back." Xu Yue smiled.

    "Yeah."

    The car was quiet.

    The driver just put the suitcase away and got into the driver's seat. He heard that the car was quite quiet. He laughed cheerfully, "Put everything behind you, I'm going to drive." "

    Put it away, uncle." Xu Yue said with a smile.

    "Okay, okay, I'll take you home for the New Year. You students have worked too hard, and you don't have holidays during the Chinese New Year." "

    Everyone wants to get into a good school." Xu Yue chatted with the driver.

    Cun Yi sat quietly and looked at the blurred scenery outside the window. It seemed that she was on the highway, and the driver's words gradually stopped.

    Xu Yue's cell phone rang, and she took a look at it and put on the earphones to connect. Cun Yi turned her head to look at the scenery outside the window, and while listening to the song in the earphones, moved her fingers to turn up the volume.

    Cun Yi didn't know when Xu Yue hung up the phone. She listened to the music and fell asleep for a while. When she opened her eyes and saw a rest stop outside the window, she knew the car had stopped.

    "You finally woke up, how about we go down to eat?"

    There was still a hint of gasoline smell in the air, which made people lose their appetite.

    Cun Yi shook her head, "I don't have an appetite." She looked at the driver's seat, the driver must have gone to eat. Now there are only the two of them in the car, "You don't have to wait for me if you want to eat." "

    Actually, I don't have an appetite, and I don't even know if I need to eat." Xu Yue pressed the button by the window, and the window closed little by little. .

    What does it mean to eat or not? Cun Yi didn't understand. She looked at Xu Yue, and out of the corner of her eye, she saw a black figure outside the window that seemed to be staring at her, and in the blink of an eye, there was nothing, as if it was a hallucination.

    "What?" Xu Yue said another word, but Cun Yi didn't catch it.

    "This world is not real." Xu Yue said.

    Cun Yi stared at Xu Yue, "..." She seemed to be able to explain some of Xu Yue's disobedience.

    "Can you see the words on it?" Xu Yue stretched out her palm to Cun Yi.

    Cun Yi looked at it, but there was nothing on it, "Nothing."

    "It seems that only I can see it, do you think I'm crazy?"

    Xu Yue closed her palm, "Have you ever seen that kind of dress?" Book novels? It's the kind that is transmigrated into books."

    "I have heard of it." Cun Yi's face showed appropriate doubts. Regardless of whether Xu Yue simply mentioned it or already knew something, without direct evidence to prove it, she would not intend to confess the identity of the "book wearer".