Chapter 57

Chapter 57 Returning home

    Both of them had good water quality, and they didn't choke too much water into their lungs. Therefore, Cun Yi and Tang Xian only observed in this private hospital for a day before being told that they could be discharged.

    "Let's go."

    Cun Yi held Tang Xian by the hand and planned to get into the car. But Tang Xian stopped, "What's the matter?"

    Tang Xian glanced at the driver, motioned him to wait, and then said to Cun Yi, "We're going to see my aunt now, do you think it's okay?"

    Cun Yi lowered her eyes, " Are you serious?"

    It should be the reason for returning to this world, during these dozens of hours, Cun Yi felt that her memory recovered quickly, and she naturally thought of her little aunt and that girl Xie Xingxing. However, in the restarted world, would they still remember her?

    "Seriously." Tang Xian tilted his head, "I'm afraid now. It doesn't matter, Cun Yi, if you forget, get to know them again. They are still theirs."

    Cun Yi stood and thought for a while, and finally compromised. She rubbed Tang Xian's head, "... let's go."

    "Don't be afraid."

    Tang Xian stood on tiptoe and touched Cun Yi's head, "I have established a good relationship with Auntie in recent years. Auntie is doing well now That's right, Xie Xingxing has also grown up. Everything is getting better."

    "You really..."

    Cun Yi smiled helplessly, and reached out to grab Tang's messy hand on her head into her own.

    "What is it really?"

    "Not big or small."

    Cun Yizhu opened her lips and spit out these words. Pulling Tang Xian, she got into the back seat of the car.

    "Grow up earlier?" Tang Xian leaned against Cun Yi's neck, happily rubbing the top of her head against Cun Yi's chin, like a coquettish cat.

    "What?" Cun Yi didn't realize it at first, but when she saw Tang Xian holding her hand and pressing on the position of her heart, her face became hot, "Be quiet." She pressed Tang Xian's hand on the seat.

    Tang Xian buried his face in Cun Yi's neck and smiled for a while. Fortunately, the driver was very dedicated and didn't look at them at all, Cun Yi thought helplessly.

    Xu Yue used a stand-in prop, which is equivalent to a penis of hers to replace her subsequent life in this world. As for her, she was about to go to the next world. When she was brought out by the person who claimed to be W, she was told that she would go to countless worlds to complete the task. Unlike the other employees of the Space-Time Management Bureau he said, she is a labor force picked for nothing. But an hour ago, she received the news that she was officially included in the Space-Time Administration. I don't know what happened behind this.

    Xu Yue hailed a car and planned to go shopping in this world again. After all, this world is very mild compared to the previous few worlds. Now, she doesn't want to think about how horrible the next world will be. More importantly, this is also the last time she came to this world.

    The car stopped in a nursing home, and she realized that this was where she subconsciously said just now. Unexpectedly, she still couldn't let go.

    "Miss Xu, are you coming to see Mrs. Xu again?"

    It didn't sound very smooth, but the director of the nursing home in overalls was already used to it. Since Xu Yue sent Xu Yiyao here two years ago, she has come here once or twice a month. But maybe it's a knot of heart, the director who has seen many people and things thinks that Miss Xu always avoids people calling Xu Yiyao her mother.