Chapter 20

Chapter 20 Birthday

    After school starts, everyone's birthdays are collected uniformly in the class. Cun Yi didn't pay attention when writing it, and she didn't know how long she would stay in the book at that time. Before she knew it, her birthday was coming. Seeing the birthday celebrations prepared by other students, she really felt a sense of belonging. Maybe she didn't have a good impression of these nosy classmates before.

    "Turn off the light."

    "Turn off the light! Turn off the light!"

    "Hurry up, the one next to you turned off the light."

    The classroom was suddenly dark, and Cun Yi could only see a small ball of light gradually approaching her. near. The students stepped aside one by one, and Song Qian walked out slowly. Holding a small cake in his hand, a few candles were lit on it. Chen Lei on the side carefully protected the small flame on the candle so that it would not go out.

    "Cun Yi, hurry up and make a wish." Song Qian held the cake in front of Cun Yi.

    "Thank you everyone." Cun Yi was really moved. She didn't like to take the initiative to deal with people, but now she didn't even recognize her classmates. I didn't expect to receive blessings from the whole class now.

    She closed her eyes and made a simple wish, feeling that someone stuffed something into her bag. According to the position before closing his eyes, that person should be Du Xin. Cun Yi paused for a moment before blowing out the candle after two or three seconds. There was an exclamation in the classroom.

    "Happy birthday!"

    "Wishes come true!"

    "You can share the cake!"

    "You just want to eat."

    "..."

    Tang Xian went back to the dormitory first, planning to find out the prepared gifts. But he didn't expect to collide head-on with Xu Yue.

    "You still live in the dormitory?" Xu Yue smiled, holding a small gift box in her hand.

    "You don't care." Tang Xian took out the key to open the door, but was blocked by Xu Yue.

    "We finally met, let's chat." Xu Yue gestured to Tang Xian to turn a corner.

    Tang Xian pursed his mouth into a straight line and followed Xu Yue.

    Cun Yi had a quarrel with her classmates for a while, and went back to the dormitory at the closing time. I thought Tang Xian would be there, but I didn't expect that it was pitch black when I opened the door.

    "Tang Xian?"

    Cun Yi looked around, but there was no one on Tang Xian's bed.

    "Did you not come back?"

    Cun Yi put the paper plate with a small piece of cake on Tang Xian's table, took out her mobile phone and called Xia Tang Xian, but the phone was always turned off.

    "It's so late, where is she going?" Cun Yi frowned, sitting on a chair and waiting.

    "Meow~" The big fat cat jumped onto the table, saw that Cun Yi ignored it, stuck out its tongue and licked the cream on the cake, and wagged its tail happily.

    When Cun Yi found out, the cream was all over the cat's face. Yimao wanted to rub cream in front of Cun Yi, but Cun Yi pushed him away in disgust.

    "Yimao, I'm afraid you haven't been beaten for a few days."

    "Meow?" Yimao leaned over again, this time Cun Yi didn't bother to talk to him. Not at all afraid, rubbed the cream an inch with one hand.