Chapter 8

Chapter Eight Home and Outside

    Cun Yi pinched the phone and hesitated for a moment. It stands to reason that she just sent a text message of "reporting her family name", and Tang Xian should have called just to confirm. She doesn't have to call back, but what if Tang Xian has something to say?

    Cun Yi called back and waited for a while, "I'm sorry that the call you dialed is temporarily unavailable, please..."

    Could something really happen? Cun Yi pressed the hang up button. Looking at the phone screen, I called again, and after waiting for about three seconds, someone answered.

    "Hello~" Tang Xian elongated his voice, and the ending sounded up.

    It seems that everyone is fine, Cun Yi feels that Tang Xian is still very leisurely, "Are you okay just now?" "

    Nothing. Also, Cun, why didn't you answer my call just now?" It was a cat, and Cun Yi heard the characteristic purring sound of a cat.

    "I was cleaning the room just now, I didn't hear it." Cun Yi would not say that her legs were numb and she couldn't stand up, "You still have a cat?" "

    Hmm~" Tang Xian seemed to be stroking the cat. Cun Yi could even imagine that she lowered her eyes and moved the sleeping cat on her lap.

    "Then, I'll hang up if it's okay." Cun Yi had already heard her aunt calling her from below.

    "Oh. Cun, if you don't answer my call next time, it won't be as simple as today." Before Cun Yi could ask again, Tang Xian hung up the phone first.

    "Du-du-" Cun Yi couldn't help but smile bitterly, she figured it out, Tang Xian deliberately didn't answer the co-author just now.

    "Miss temper." Cun Yi smiled and shook her head.

    "Yiyi! Yiyi! Come down to eat!" Xie Xingxing from downstairs yelled very loudly, as if hanging his throat.

    Cun Yi hurriedly went downstairs and saw Xie Xingxing obediently sitting at the dining table, holding a small silver spoon in his hand. When she saw Yiyi coming, her eyes lit up immediately, "Yiyi, sit down quickly." She patted the seat next to her like a little adult.

    Cun Yi didn't sit down immediately, looking at her aunt who was still busy in the kitchen, "Auntie, let me help you."

    "Okay, Yiyi, help me take out the shrimp. Put it away from Xie Xingxing, it's better to let her drooling." Auntie glanced at Cun Yi, "By the way, you should eat more , don’t learn to lose weight. Stomach is not as important.”

    Seeing her aunt pretending to be serious and serious, Cun Yi smiled and nodded quickly, “Yes, yes, yes, I need to eat more to grow stronger !"

    "Xingxing must be strong!" Xie Xingxing over there waved his small fist when he heard Cun Yi's words.

    "Look at that monkey." Auntie turned her head with a smile.

    Seeing that Cun Yi brought the prawns, Xie Xingxing could only see prawns in his eyes.

    "Yiyi, put this! Put this! I want shrimp!" "

    No." Cun Yi deliberately placed it opposite Xie Xingxing, "Children should eat less."

    "I eat a pot to eat less." Xie Xingxing stretched his neck, and reached for the shrimp with all his strength. It was still a bit short, she wanted to stand up, she probably thought of her mother's lesson, and sat back down again.

    "Yiyi, Xingxing wants to eat shrimp~" Xie Xingxing's eyes were filled with tears, and he looked at Cun Yi, as if he had been greatly wronged.

    Cun Yi remembered that Tang Xian was like this sometimes. Once when she was eating with Tang Xian, Tang Xian didn't pay attention, and the casserole just brought out scalded his fingertips. It's like this too.