Chapter 31

Chapter 31 Fever

    "Bang."

    Xu Yiyao felt a palpitation, and glanced at the broken coffee cup on the floor. The black coffee dripped all over the floor, and a figure sitting on the sofa was vaguely reflected in it.

    She thought of that night when a cup was also broken on the ground. Her sister fell to the ground and looked at her and Tang Dinghua, "You...you will be punished." "Don't think about it!" "

    Aunt

    Liu!"

    Xu Yiyao tremblingly called towards the kitchen, I didn't get a response until I remembered that Aunt Liu had asked for leave today.

    She tugged at her hair irritably, kicked the pieces away, and looked around in a panic, but there was no one there. In the past, when Tang Xian didn't move out, there was still a cat lying on the carpet, but now there is nothing alive.

    She was still alive, Xu Yiyao grabbed the skirt of her chest tightly, feeling that Xu Yiqin in the sky was watching her joke. She trotted back into the room.

    "You're not wrong."

    "Xu Yiyao, you're right..." Xu Yiyao took out the photo from the photo frame on the bedside, looked at the woman on it, "It was you who was wrong, Xu Yiqin!" "Where are the scissors? Xu Yiqin

    , Let me tell you, there is no retribution! You were pregnant before me, do you think that liar Tang Dinghua fell in love with you first? Let me tell you, it never was! You are nothing!" Xu Yiyao laughed a few times, I found a pair of scissors in the drawer and cut the photo into pieces, "That damn girl can only recognize me as her mother, and no one remembers you! What are you, you are nothing!" "Xu Yiqin, I'm only alive!

    " Finally..."

    The phone rang, and Xu Yiyao scattered the fragments of the photo on the ground, staring blankly for a while, and the look in her eyes gradually returned to normal. She didn't pick up her phone until the bell rang again, it was the number she didn't contact often.

    "What's wrong?" Just listening to the voice, Xu Yiyao couldn't feel that she lost control.

    The people on the other end didn't notice anything unusual, "Tang Dinghua is investigating Xu Yue's information."

    "What do you mean? Tang Dinghua met Xu Yue?"

    "Yes, there was an intersection in the recent competition. Do you want to stop it now?"

    "Stop it?" Xu Yiyao looked at her own shadow reflected on the window glass, She sneered, "What are you stopping? He is still Xu Yue's father after all, so he should do his best." "

    But, the Xu family..."

    "It will be fine." She His father cherished the family's face so much, even if he knew that Xu Yue was her and Tang Dinghua's child, he would not let Tang Dinghua recognize him. After all, it was nothing more than a younger sister secretly getting together with her brother-in-law, and she had a child before her older sister, which must be an astonishing scandal in this circle.

    Recently, Cun Yi has been feeling that someone is staring at her, but as long as she looks over, the staring eyes seem to disappear.

    "Why do you feel suspicious these few days?" Song Qian patted Cun Yi's shoulder from behind just now and was almost thrown to the ground by Cun Yi. Now thinking about it, he still feels scared for a while.

    "Maybe there are too many people looking at me recently." Cun Yi suppressed the suspicion in her heart, she vaguely felt that she was being watched, but she didn't find any evidence. If you directly tell people what you think, others may think that she has watched too many suspense dramas.