Chapter 14

Chapter 14 Trap

    As soon as the bell rang for the end of the last evening self-study, Song Qian stepped onto the podium and patted the podium to make everyone quiet.

    "Everyone be quiet! I have something to say..."

    Seeing that there were still people chatting, Chen Lei glared at him, and his voice immediately disappeared.

    Song Qian smiled at Chen Lei, bowed his head and opened his little notebook, "Tomorrow's New Year's Eve party, the school needs some volunteers to help. Each class has been allocated some places, because there are still many students in our class who did not participate in the program, so this This time the school allocated a lot of places to our class.”

    “For the sake of the class’s regular points, I hope everyone will sign up actively. Our class needs six students in total, and Chen Lei and I have registered first. There are still four missing. Hand chant!"

    Seeing that few people are willing. Cun Yi raised her hand, just because she needed a legitimate reason to enter the backstage, and she was not very interested in those performances.

    "Okay, Cun Yi." Song Qian motioned Chen Lei to write down his name.

    As long as someone starts a lot of things, it will be easy later. Seeing someone sign up, several students raised their hands.

    "Zhang Chao, Yang Wen, it's best to have another female classmate now, is there anyone willing?"

    "...Okay, Du Xin."

    Cun Yi glanced at Du Xin who raised her hand in surprise, and in her memory Du Xin is not the type to participate in such activities.

    Song Qian on the stage confirmed the list again, "I'm sorry for the trouble, everyone, go back quickly. Tomorrow, these students remember to come to the scene early to find me." "

    What's wrong?" Du Xin looked at Cun Yi. I don't know if it was an illusion, but Cun Yi felt a guilty conscience in her.

    "It's nothing." Cun Yi slowly packed her things.

    "Do you want to wait for Tang Xian?"

    "No. She is still training for the past few days, and she didn't go to evening self-study."

    Du Xin nodded, "Then I'll go first." She motioned to another girl, and they went out together classroom.

    After Cun Yi packed her things, she was already the last one out of the classroom. When she left, she turned off the lights in the classroom, and the entire corridor was plunged into darkness, empty, only the sound of the wind. Cun Yi took out her cell phone and just turned on the flashlight when she heard some movement in the corner ahead.

    Cun Yi picked up the phone and shook it, and saw two people sneaking out from the corner, and one of them had his coat hanging loosely on his body.

    Cun Yi didn't see who it was, the only thing she was sure of was the two girls. two girls? Cun Yi took a photo of the corner with her mobile phone, but there was nothing. What are they doing there at night?

    "I don't understand." Cun Yi put this episode behind her and went downstairs.

    Back in the dormitory, Cun Yi just opened the door when she saw Tang Xian who was squatting and feeding the cat.

    "Come back so early today?" Cun Yi walked over and squatted with Tang Xian to watch the cat.

    "Meow~" Yimao jumped up excitedly, his two front paws pawing on Cun Yi's knee.