Chapter 27

Chapter 27 Seeing Off

    "Bang!"

    Cun Yi and Tang Xian had just sat down in the back row when they heard something fall. Cun Yi looked back and saw nothing but some dirt. Fortunately, my aunt has already started the car and is driving outside the school.

    "What fell off just now?" Auntie looked at the rearview mirror and almost fell on her car.

    "It looks like a flower pot or something." Cun Yi glanced at Tang Xian who was beside her, and she was still staring out the window, "Don't look, I guess some dormitory bumped into the flower pot on the balcony while packing up." "But

    ... ...It's too coincidental." Tang Xian subconsciously grasped the peace amulet around her neck, feeling that the small red cloth bag was a little hot, and her movements froze.

    Cun Yi, "If nothing happened, it's fine."

    "Tangtang, is that the peace talisman you've been praying for around your neck?" My aunt asked with a smile, leaving more than half of her mind on driving.

    "Yes. I asked for it a long time ago."

    Cun Yi followed suit, and she naturally remembered the peace talisman. Unexpectedly, Tang Xian still wears it next to her body now. She moved her lips, but still didn't say anything. But seeing Tang Xian quickly glanced at her, he let go of the safety talisman.

    "Who asked for it? Before your college entrance examination, I can ask for one for you."

    On the rearview mirror of the car, there is a red symbol of "safety". It can be seen that my aunt still believes in these things. Cun Yi joked, "Auntie, it's better to do a few more questions honestly than asking for amulets." As he spoke, he glanced at Tang Xian, "But if it's useful, maybe Tang Xian needs to ask for a few more questions, one for each subject. "

    Yiyi, don't bully Tangtang."

    "Yes, you called me stupid again." Tang Xian snorted.

    "Tell me the truth." Cun Yi spread her hands.

    The aunt smiled, "Yiyi, don't talk nonsense, I think Tangtang is quite smart." "

    Isn't it because of eating pig brains and walnuts these days.

    " Gritting taste.

    Cun Yi felt that Tang Xian stretched out his hand to pinch her waist quietly, relying on the back of the chair, "?"

    Tang Xian glared at her, and pinched Cun Yi again with an implied warning.

    In fact, Tang Xian didn't pinch people very hard, but this kind of painless force made Cun Yi even more unbearable. She calmly chatted a few words with her aunt about her studies. Bow sent a text message to Tang Xian.

    [Aunt Cun]: Wait.

    Tang Xian thought for a while, took his hand back, and smiled slightly at Cun Yi.

    It's late, Cun Yi secretly smiled.

    Xu Yiyao was so busy dealing with a group of celebrities today that she didn't even look at her phone. After the banquet, I realized that the battery of my mobile phone was long gone, and I couldn't even turn it on. Thinking that there was nothing important, she didn't care, and asked Aunt Liu to charge it, and went to take a bath by herself.

    "Mom."

    "Don't call me, you're just an accident, you know!"

    "Mom, woohoo, mom..."