Chapter 4

Chapter 4 Roommates

    "You are a real kid. You can come out as soon as you think about it. I don't even think about where there are any beds left? Only room 215 still has room." The dormitory aunt flipped through the registration form, frowning tightly. with.

    "215?" Cun Yi felt a little familiar.

    "Yes, it's the one you lived in at the beginning. Didn't you not be able to stand Xiaotang girl at the beginning? Now if you accept it, I will register." Auntie seemed to want to finish this matter as soon as possible. Cun Yi didn't want to bother anymore, and swallowed back what she wanted to say just now.

    "Then... okay." Staying in this dormitory would be better than living with Tang. As for the plot line, alas, let it be.

    Cun Yi took the key and brought her small luggage to the door of 215.

    Why is there a feeling of bleakness? She chuckled.

    The key clicked and turned in the lock, as if to herald a new beginning.

    The door opened, but Tang Xian was not there.

    Cun Yi looked it over, and the whole dormitory hadn't changed much from when she moved out. It seems that they know that they live alone, and every table is full of things. Cun Yi looked at the closet, and the four compartments of the closet were completely occupied by people, making it impossible to get started.

    It's better to wait for Tang Xian to come back, and she will pack her clothes.

    Cun Yi turned to make the bed, which was the same bed she chose when she came in. There is also a familiar school uniform jacket on it. Cun Yi holds it in his hand, and he can still smell a faint milky fragrance, which seems to have been washed. Bibi, it's the one she lent to Tang Xian last time. After so long, she will forget about it.

    When Cun Yi was eight years old, her parents had a car accident and she was sent to an orphanage by her relatives. She had already developed a good ability to do housework. It took about half an hour to pack these things.

    She took a break and wrote homework on the table for several hours, only to find that Tang Xian hadn't come back yet. Also, today is Sunday, and with Tang Xian's personality, he has to play until late at night. Cun Yi yawned.

    Around ten o'clock, Cun Yi took a change of clothes and went to wash up. I turned the bathroom doorknob a few times and it wouldn't close. It was probably broken, thinking that no one else would enter the dormitory except Tang Xian, so she simply ignored it.

    The bathroom is very clean, and the tiles on the floor can reflect people's shadows. She thought Tang Xian, a charming lady, was not very good at cleaning. It seems that she is stereotyped again.

    But there were a lot of things piled up on the shelves, which looked messy. Cun Yi sighed, arranged the rows according to height and size, and reluctantly put her things on them.

    "The things I use are really comprehensive." Cun Yi looked at her two or three bottles of things, and lamented that this little girl lived a delicate life, and she, an old girl, was ashamed of herself.

    Turn on the shower, and the hot air blowing over your face will cover your body. Cun Yi closed her eyes comfortably, feeling the temperature of the water. Drops of water slid down from the alluring collarbone and rushed to the soles of the feet. Like really taking all the filth away. This is Cun Yi's favorite time. Don't think about anything, don't worry about here, worry about there. The brain gradually empties, and slowly feels the process. So she didn't hear the door open.