Chapter 6

Chapter 6 Porridge

    In autumn and winter, the sky is so blue that it is like a glass cover covering the world under the shadow of fairy tales. But where people can't see, there are stars falling quietly, wreckage wandering in the universe, and black holes wandering and lurking.

    Cun Yi no longer knew what the use of the plot was. The world derived from words seems to have taken on a pace of its own. Cun Yi believes that even the author of this novel doesn't know about Tang Xian's mother.

    Then why did she passively execute the words, not filming? Cun Yi saw the noisy crowd outside the window, everyone was so real. It is not a paper man, but a "person" with fresh vitality.

    Perhaps in the end, the power of the plot will disappear completely. Isn't this the real world?

    Tang Xian recovered quickly, except that his face was a little pale. Cun Yi helped her back to the bedroom.

    For the next few days, Tang Xian behaved a lot. Take medicine on time every day, go to bed on time, and sometimes go to class when I feel better. Cun Yi thinks it's good to keep going like this until...

    "Students, next week there will be a half-term exam on Thursday. After the exam, the class will organize a parent-teacher meeting. You should also know something in advance. This week just happens to be on a monthly holiday. , everyone, don't really give me some "big exams, big exams, small exams, small tricks", I forgot everything, and I will teach you what it means to be beaten when you get back the test paper." Teacher Zhao, the class teacher, said this, and compared a hammer with his hand , "My hammer is considered too small."     The whole class roared with laughter, and Cun Yi followed suit, then pursed her lips. It's been almost two months since she wore the book, and she almost forgot that she still has "parents". But the original body did not leave any information in this regard. If possible, she would rather stay in school, but she applied to stay in school during the National Day holiday last time, so it would be unreasonable to stay again this time. Besides, running away doesn't solve the problem. The problem is, she doesn't even know where her home is now. Cun Yi looked at Mr. Zhao, who was still talking about precautions, and had an idea in her heart.     As soon as the get out of class bell rang, Cun Yi planned to go out with Teacher Zhao. When I stood up, I realized that Du Xin, who usually leaves his seat after class, was still lying on the table. Cun Yi recalled that she was not as active as usual just now, and couldn't help frowning.

    "Du Xin?" Cun Yi tapped Du Xin's desktop, "Are you uncomfortable?"

    Seeing that Du Xin didn't respond, Cun Yi didn't know if he was thinking too much, maybe he was just sleeping. Du Xin often catches up on sleep in class, and he can't wake up when he is sleepy. Being woken up and getting up angry.

    Seeing that Cun Yi wanted to call Du Xin, a boy across the aisle said, "Cun Yi, don't bother her, she must be asleep." "Yeah, be careful that

    Du Gossip is woken up and swears at others." One person chimed in It was the most naughty boy in the class, "Oh! You don't want to go out, do you? You have such long legs, you can't get out! Hahahaha..." Cun Yi gave the boy a cold look

    , One hand pressed Du Xin's forehead, it was cool and sweaty. Cun Yi didn't care whether Du Xin was asleep or not, and helped her up from the table. Now the students who looked to this side could clearly see Du Xin's pale and sickly face.

    "She seems to be really sick?"

    "What's wrong with Du Bagua?"

    More and more people came over, but no one moved, Cun Yi became impatient.