Chapter 15

Chapter 15 Curtain

    Seeing that Cun Yi was getting closer and closer to him, Tang Xian clenched his hand little by little.

    "Do you want me to do it, or do you take it out yourself?" Cun Yi's current angle was just right enough to see Tang Xian's fair neck, and a small section of butterfly bone exposed from the back of the dance suit, making Tang Xian alluring and fragile.

    "Did the clothes betray me?" Tang Xian was smarter or understood her better than she imagined without any excuses. Cun Yi came to a conclusion only on the premise of sufficient evidence.

    "Did you cut it yourself?" Cun Yi looked at the small bag exposed behind Tang Xian in this posture. The small bag is in the shape of a pink cat's claw, a little worn. At the beginning, Cun Yi joked that Tang Xian was rich in childlike innocence, but now that she saw this, she almost couldn't recognize the word "childlike innocence".

    "Don't you have all the answers..." Tang Xian put on a gesture of breaking a jar.

    Cun Yi didn't know what Tang Xian wanted to do this time, but it must have something to do with Xu Yue, "Is there a nail clipper inside?"

    Cun Yi saw Tang Xian cut paper with a nail clipper once. It was the first time she saw such a special and sharp nail clipper, so she took a second look. There is a triangular shape protruding from the top. When using that side, it will leave a similar triangular shape even faster. And just now Cun Yi saw that Tang Xian's broken shoulder strap also had the same shape.

    Cun Yi reached for the small bag, but Tang Xian suddenly reached out and hugged her waist, "...What are you doing, Tang Xian!" "

    I didn't expect you to come." Just pretend it didn't happen, okay?"

    "No. Don't keep crying..." Cun Yi watched as Tang Xian turned a hand behind her back and quickly slapped the small bag on her back into the gap between the toilet and the corner of the wall, "You know Don't know what it means to cover one's ears and steal one's bell?" Cun Yi laughed angrily, straightened up and wanted to push Tang Xian's hand away.

    "I don't! Can't you leave some leeway? Be a human being and keep a line, so we can meet each other in the future, Yiyi~" Tang Xian hugged Cun Yi's waist with all his strength, because his head was buried in Cun Yi's stomach, and he spoke in a low voice .

    "Get up. Didn't you have been anesthetized? Now you have strength again?"

    "..." Tang Xian froze, "It should be anesthetized..." "

    Then you said it was injected with a needle, what about the eye of the needle?

    " "There are pinholes in your eyes..."

    "Get up." Cun Yi, "Your class makeup is almost done now." "

    Yeah, so... I did it for nothing."

    "What for nothing? Shoes Didn't you do it?" Cun Yi lifted Tang Xian's chin, made her look at her, and asked again, "Is it?"

    Tang Xian looked at Cun Yi silently, tears streaming down his face. Hearing the genuine confusion in the eyes of the shoes, "What shoes?"

    A few tears fell from Tang Xian's chin to Cun Yi's fingertips. She felt the coolness and wanted to withdraw her hand, but Tang Xian let go of it first. hand.

    "No." Tang Xian sat back, "What's the matter with the shoes?"

    Cun Yi originally thought that Tang Xian knew that she was going to interfere with Xu Yue's dancing shoes, and was deliberately delaying time here. But thinking about it now, Tang Xian didn't need to make so many fools if he wanted to delay time. Now it seems that she really wanted to divert, and she even handed over her old background, "Don't change the subject, what did you want to do today?"